Aurora

Aurora: dawn

Omniscient
Athena and Sarai was chilling at their hotel room taking pictures until Athena phone started to ring.

" Hey y'all I got a couple friends over my house having a smoke session, y'all trynna pull up?" Melody ask.

" Yea we ain't doing anything anyways text me the addy" athena replied.

" Girl come on lets get ready we going over melody house" athena said

" Wait is K3 going to be there" sarai asked

" You know melody and K3 always together, now get yo ass up and get ready."
———————————————————— ——————
" Wait hold on take my picture." Athena asked

Liked by adahwalker and 50,000 othersiamathena 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍🦋comments disabled

iamathena 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍🦋
comments disabled

"Take  my pic before we leave" Sarai said

( Y'all imagine this her outfit😀)Liked by adahwalker and 45,000 others saraiwalker 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾🌸comments disable

Liked by adahwalker and 45,000 others
saraiwalker 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾🌸
comments disable

"Alright come on before they smoke all the weed." athena said
————————————————————————————-
Sarai banged on the door like she the feds scaring everybody inside the house making them jump up and staring to hide their weed and guns.

" Yes officer can I he-  man y'all play to much why y'all kicking on the door like the feds had a nigga scared." K3 said.

" Nigga shut up y'all wouldn't be scared if you ain't got illegal shit up in here" Sarai replied laughing.

" Man shut up and come give me a hug" Kasani said.

Sarai give Kasani a side hug making him suck his teeth

"Bi- girl you better give me a real hug." kasani said.

Kasani wrapped his arms around Sarai's waist while rubbing her ass and they started rocking back and forth. After a few more seconds they pull away and Athena give Kasani a side hug.

"Hey y'all." Sarai and Athena said greeting everybody while walking in the living room.

"Wassup" "Hey girlies" "Yoo" They heard from everybody in the room

Besides athena, sarai, melody and K3 there were 2 other boys and 1 girl.

"Guys this is Athena and Sarai; Athena and Sarai this is
murda, seven and laylay" Melody said introducing everyone.

After introduction athena and melody sat on the couch where everybody was at. They started passing the blunt while the boys started talking to each other about some new shipments they have coming and the girls started talking about college.

"Laylay where you knew melody from?"Athena asked.

" My ppls and hers are like family so you can say we grew up around each other, she like my older sister. Did y'all grow up around here cause I ain't never seen y'all before."

" We grew up in Miami but we just visiting one of our family members before college start back again." Sarai said.

"Wait what college y'all go to? cause i feel like I saw y'all before." Laylay asked.

" We go to Spellman College." Athena replied.

"Oh shit we go to the same school lemme get y'all number so we can talk more." Laylay said.

After the girls got done exchanging numbers. Melody started getting up going to her room not before telling everybody she about to go take a nap. Athena soon got up after words following Melody.

Melody turned around hearing her door open. She saw it was just athena and told her to come on the bed.

" Um can i take a nap with you i'm lowkey tired" Athena asked.

" Yea come on." Melody replied.

While the two is all cuddled up. Sarai and Laylay started talking getting to know each other until Sarai phone stared ringing.

"Heyyyy bestie." She heard her best friend Niyah say from the other side of the phone.

" She heard her best friend Niyah say from the other side of the phone

^^Niyah

" Heyyy best i ain't talk to you in a minute, how you been? Sarai asked.

"I been good, its boring here in atlanta without you and athena i miss y'all." Niyah stated.

" We miss you to we suppose to be coming back in a week or so but bestfriend meet my new friend laylay." Sarai said.

"Hey girl." Laylay said.

"Oh hey girl, i feel like i seen you somewhere you go to Spellman college?
"Niyah asked

" Yea i do maybe we can all hang out together sometime." Laylay said.

" We most def gotta hang out when y'all come back but best friend i gotta go meet up with this eater see you later." Niyah said

" Bye best friend see you later." Sarai said before hanging up.

After that phone the rest of the day was uneventful they just sat down eating and after smoking all the weed away before they knew it all of them was knock out.