~Dangaling jaws

Interview outfit-

(Interviews next chapter- this is the reference

(Interviews next chapter- this is the reference.)

Scene 8 | |  To fool a man. :

When Jenesis Hammaz realizes she has more abilities than she thought.

The next day of training was just like the others. Her reviewing every station with Imani and Treyvon, and keeping an eye on tributes to see what they have improved on. By now, everything has come natural to the trio. If one couldn't tie knots greatly, the other two could. They had each and all of each other's weak points covered. Yet, the time she spent in the sessions, she hasn't seen The Careers go to a single survival station. It only let everyone know that survival was a blank spot in their minds. Too bad the Hammaz girl had most the sponsors in her hands, so good luck to them.

It passed quickly and soon it was the day of assessments. Zayden had been sitting with the Career pack in the room, far away from Jenesis. It was almost like they were enemies, it was easy to believe when he had cut off most of their communication in a one day span. At least she thought. His dry responses to Jenesis at breakfast and dinner after personal training, was enough to know that he didn't want to converse with her. Like usual, Finnick came to her room in the early mornings, and talked.