「Childe」 ~Birthday~

Note:
▪I know I said Imma be putting out an angst and another kazuha chapter, I still will so don't worry I just made this cause a friend is a Childe simp and I say why not to a chapter for him.
▪Also I mention "your typical clothes outing" since it's a self insert you can choose your own so yeee
▪I mention that the reader is short.. sorry tall peeps

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ojou-chan~" A voice wakes you up, you groan not wanting to wake up.

"I already have your blanket on the floor, you can't go back to sleep now~" You hear the voice tease you, you huff knowing the voice belongs to an annoying but loveable cat.

"Childe, get off me." You tell him as you feel him laying on your stomach. Your hand trailing down to pet his ears earning a purr from the tall man. He leans his head to your touch, loosening his grip on your waist.

"Ojou-chan, can we play outside for once? Please~~" He begs you, you open your eyes to see him lying on your stomach, his eyes meeting yours as he stares at your longingly. You yawn rubbing your eyes to remove the fatigue that lingered on you as you woke up a few minutes ago due to the feline on you.

"Alright, just let me get changed." You sleepily say as soon as your words come out of your mouth he lets go of you, whining at the loss of your touch. You blush a little, giving him a kiss on his cheek as an apology. He perks up at your touch, his ears perked up on top of his head and his tail wagging behind him.

"Alright!~ I'll wait for you Ojou-chan~" He sits on your bed obediently waiting for you, you smile at him softly grabbing some clothes and changing behind the blinds.

"What do you want to do today Childe? It is your birthday." You ask him, knowing that he woke you up due to his birthday.

"I just want to spend time with my Ojou-chan~" He replies while you come out in your typical clothes outing. You blush at his words smiling at his words, he gets off your bed walking towards you to give you a kiss on your head.

"Come on, Ojou-chan~ Let me spoil you." He drags the u in you nuzzling his head on your neck, bending down due to your small form. You pat his head looking at him with love in your eyes.

"Let's go then." You grab his hand, taking him out of the house and into the bright lands of Liyue.

"Ojou-chan, we haven't eaten breakfast yet. We should eat first." He suggests, your stomach growling at the mention of food.

You nod your head looking at him, "Then lead the way." you curtly say but in a kind and gentle voice, he smiles back at you. His hands intertwined with yours walking a bit ahead of you but not too much to make you uncomfortable. You stare at his hands in front of you, heat rushing to your cheeks, while you've been with him for a few years now, his affection still never ceases to make you blush.

"Here we are." He calls out looking back to see you staring at his hand with a blush on your face.

"Awe, Ojou-chan you're so cute~" He teases, making the red go from your cheeks to your ears. You look at him flustered, trying to find the words to retort his statement but he wouldn't let you. In a quick movement his lips are on yours, his eyes still looking into yours pulling away when he sees that you seem like you'd pass out if he does more than this.

You hear a giggle breaking your thoughts and atmosphere "I see you two get along well as per usual." you two look at the side to look at who the voice came from. You see the Xiangling smiling at you two with Gouba by her side.

"Xiangling, can you get us one of everything and can we have (fav dish) packed as well?" He orders pulling you in a hug as he walks to one of the stools.

"Sure thing boss!" She replies back still giggling at how you both interact with each other.

"Childe this is.. Embarrassing." You tell him, clutching at his clothes while looking at him still flustered.

"Awe but it's my birthday~ And you did ask me what I wanted to do~" He taunts you, you pout at his words but you know that he is correct.

"Okay..." You mumble and he smiles in victory, lifting you up to sit you on his lap. Watching the crimson hue stain your cheeks as you look down on the table not daring to meet his eyes. Thankfully the food came in on time but as you were grabbing the chopsticks you felt him tug at your clothes.

"Ojou-chan feed me~" He orders you, kissing your ear while whispering his words, you would blush darker if it was possible but you nod and proceed to feed him while still eating when you can. He chuckles whenever you'd shakily have your hand take food near his mouth watching you adorably become flustered due to his actions, hisis tail wagging while doing so.

"Well.. we still have plenty of time, let's go walk around Ojou-chan." Childe suggests looking at the sky with the sun still high in the sky.

He sets down a bag of mora resulting in your whining, "I'm supposed to spoil you so let me pay." you pout.

He chuckles "But I want to pay besides you know I own a bank due to being a harbinger right?" you stay silent while he drags you to the harbour looking around the stalls looking for something to suit you. A bright (fav color) (fav flower), catching his eyes he pulls you towards the stall never letting go of your hands. Your eyes sparkling at the sight of the flowers, a small smile forming on your face.

"Can we get this please?" He points at the said flower, your eyes widen at the thought of him spoiling you even though it was supposed to be his day.

"But-" you try to retaliate but he shushes you by putting the flower on your ear brushing away some of your hair.

"It suits you and let me spoil you, while yes it is my birthday. I want nothing more than to see you smile and you by my side." He tells you, his eyes showing nothing but his love for you. You felt lucky to have someone like him by your side loving you even more so when he talks about his feelings for you like this.

"Aww you two look good together!" The lady at the stall compliments you two lovers while you hug him burying your face into his chest.

"She gets flustered whenever I'm like this to her, but it's adorable." He snickers while you can't take it, gripping his hand and leading him away from the stalls. You two stare at the harbour, the soft sea breeze calming your mind.

"Ojou-chan.. Can I.. be selfish?" The red hair asks you, blushing, his tail tense showing you that he's nervous.

"What is it?" You ask him now, curious about what he wants.

"I need you to sit down on the deck." He instructs and you follow, your feet barely touching the water. He sighs sitting down next to you before laying his head on your lap.

"Now pet me and play with my ears." He gives you more instructions, you giggle following his words. You let your hand rub the soft fur on his ears, scratching the base a little causing him to purr, his tail wrapping around your leg.

"I love you Ajax.. Happy birthday."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up:
▪「Scenarios」 ~When Reader dies~ (Mond ver)
▪「Kazuha」 fluff