"You changed me, and saw me naked?"

I feel immature for my question, but I just want to clarify.

"Yes, Josie. It was either help you or leave you in your own puke, and I wasn't sleeping beside that."

"I'm sorry I got sloppy. You shouldn't have had to do all that."

"You deserved to let go and have fun. I'm glad I was with you, not some random creep."

"Thanks for not trying anything while I was like that. I mean, I shouldn't have to thank you for it. That should be normal human decency. But I don't know, a lot of guys would've taken advantage of a girl in a state like that."

"I told you last night, though you probably don't remember, that I prefer the other party to consent and participate. If anything, you were the one trying to take advantage of me."

"What?" I make a face at him. "Yeah, right."

Please, no. Not anything else humiliating.

In a quick motion, Hudson leans up and pushes me back down to the bed. He's pinning me to the mattress, searing me with his green eyes.

"Yep. You were. Hudson, please fuck me. You know you want to. Fuck me."

His high-pitched mocking voice embarrasses me even more.

Please, no.

"There's no way I said that." I hide my face in my hands. "Please tell me you're lying."

"Not lying, princess. I can't say it wasn't kind of hot. I think I like drunk Josie, just maybe three less shots next time."

"I hate that I did that." I groan, "I totally understand if you never want to hang out with me again."

"You didn't scare me off." He grins, shifting his weight to place his knees on either side of my legs. He sits up, still holding me down, but not in my face anymore. "Do you remember telling me about your shitty sex life with Trey?"

"Kind of." I roll my eyes. "I can't take much more embarrassment."

"I just—" Hudson stares at me for a moment, then shakes his head. "Has he really never made you come?"

"Fuck!" I curse, hiding my face again. "I told you that, too? Just kill me. Put me out of my misery."

I try to get up, but he's too strong for me to break away.

"It's you and me, Josie. We can be real with each other. Our own little world. Remember?"

I falter, melting at his words.

"It was true. He hasn't."

"Damn." He nods, soaking in the information. "Have you ever made yourself?"

"That's personal!" I playfully swat at him, then take a deep breath when I realize he wants an answer. "Hasn't everyone?"

"Maybe, but thinking about your innocent-self doing it is..." I wiggle as his eyes drop to my lips, then back up. "You're full of surprises."

When he rolls off me, I'm thankful for the space. Hudson makes my head fuzzy and I'm already off from my night of binge drinking.

I want Hudson to touch me, and kiss me. I want to do a lot of things with him. But I need to process my breakup first, and maybe hydrate.

I replay the events of the weekend, feeling a little stressed about everything. Why not add to the pile? Because suddenly, I remember it's Monday morning.