-Knock Knock-

Minho was in his apartment once again, although this time he had some company. Hyunjin sat on the couch opposite him and the two began to talk strategies. "Do you have any idea on what to do next?" Hyunjin asked. Minho swirled the ice in his glass around a few times before looking up to meet his friend's inquiring gaze. "Honestly..." He trailed off. Hyunjin leaned forwards, wanting to know what his boss was going to say next. Minho simply laughed, it was a deep laugh that Hyunjin had never heard before and he instantly leaned backward at the sudden outburst.

"The truth is Hyunjin. I have no fucking idea" He sighed. He received a pitiful smile from the brunette. "Boss I just wanted you to know that you don't always have to do what is best for others, you spend too much time thinking about other people than yourself," Hyunjin said. Minho smiled before responding. "It's a natural instinct Hyunjin, I've always taken care of others". Hyunjins phone went off, he glanced at Minho apologetically before heading outside to take the call.

Minho leaned back in his chair with Hyunjins advice swimming around in his head. Maybe it was time to take care of himself, he was sick of having to live up to his father's expectations and he just wanted all of this to be over. He had more than enough money to move cities and start a new life. Maybe he could put all the Jisung stuff behind him and start again without living in constant regret and depression. A smile appeared on his face as he imagined himself living a new life with sunny skies and sandy beaches. A reality check rained down on Minho, he had too many enemies to just quit the criminal life. Soon after his disappearance, the cops would attempt to find him. Life in prison wasn't his ideal escape route.

He looked up at the clock hanging on his wall and realized that Hyunjin had been quite a long time. Minho hauled himself up out of his chair and went in search of his friend. He set his glass on the kitchen countertop and made his way towards the front door. As he wrapped his hand around the door handle a subtle knock came from the other side. "Hyunjin you sure took your time" He commented whilst opening the door. It wasn't Hyunjin. Minho looked upwards and locked eyes with the stranger.

"As you've probably noticed, I'm not Hyunjin," The guy said. Minho was speechless, he was expecting Hyunjin at the door but the man who stood in his place was no stranger. The voice rang familiarity and those cold brown eyes were well-known. Rage consumed Minho and without thinking, he raised a fist to punch the guy. The man narrowly missed the fist flying through the air. "Relax! I just came here to talk" He raised his hands in surrender. "I have nothing to say to you Namjoon" Minho hissed.

Kim Namjoon was a ruthless leader just like Minho, the two had been friends until Namjoon decided that he didn't like taking orders and wanted to dish them out instead. He had a huge fight with Minho and some harsh words had been said. Now, the two were sat in Minho's apartment with tension hanging over them. Namjoon cast his eyes downwards unable to meet Minho's infuriating gaze. "Care to tell me what the fuck you're doing here?" He said. Namjoon scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Chan called me, he told me you needed help finding-" He was cut off by Minho raising his hand in the air. "Don't say his name" He spat.

Namjoon waited a few moments before continuing. "Me and my team are willing to help you find him for a small cut". Minho remained silent for a few moments, contemplating if he wanted Namjoon to assist him. "I know you've already got Ateez helping you but who's to say you won't need some extra backup?" He continued. "I thought you hated taking orders from me?" Minho laughed. Namjoons faced deflated as his former friend continued to berate him.

"You need to stop living in the past Minho I'm making you an offer and I personally think you should take it". Minho scoffed. "Your only doing this because it benefits you Namjoon, I've known you for years don't think I don't know how you operate". The silver-haired male rolled his eyes at Minho's statement. "I won't force you to take my offer but I've found people who have vanished off the face of the earth and I know exactly how to track him down". He stood up and began to make his way to the door. "Wait" Minho called out. Namjoon smiled as he turned back around. "I accept your offer". The door opened and Hyunjin poked his head around the door with a mischievous grin on his face. Minho audibly sighed. "I take it you knew about this?" He asked. "Seokjin informed me just now," Hyunjin said. Namjoon interrupted their conversation by reaching his hand out to shake Minho's. "It's a pleasure doing business with you again Minho," He said. "It's Lee know to you" he retorted.