With a wary look she stared at the silver ring of Tom.
Should she wear it or would it be too inappropriate?
Who cares?

Nyx simply shrugged and put it on her thump, knowing it doesn't fit anywhere else.
It was even too big for her thumb, but she wanted to wear it.
She wore it everyday, but she was too afraid she would break it when she sleeps with it on.

She stared at her reflection with a disgusted look.
Was she really that ugly like her family always mentions?
Closing her eyes she banned these thoughts and repeated her comfort sentence over and over again.

"Everyone is beautiful."

The beauty made her way to her wardrobe and pulled out her dress.
It was exquisite to be honest.

The dress was floor long and in her opinion really eye catching.
It was light blue with many layers of tulle.
The dress had a deep cutout, covered by some flowers.
Nyx also loved the long sleeves which were see through and at the end adorned by flowers.

All in all the dress was breathtaking and Nyx definitely felt confident again when she put it on.
Fast she put on white high heels and nearly run to her mirror to see how she looks.

She let out a low whistle and twirled a little.
That was the side she loves about herself and she found herself quiet attractive.
You just need to make yourself a little happy and you look beautiful on another level.

Soon Dorota led her down to her father who apparated her, her brother and himself to the gates of the Malfoy manor.

The Malfoy manor wasn't what she excepted.
It wasn't dark or anything like that, it was bright in white.
In the garden were many flowers and she smiled when she passed them.
Malfoy manor was at this moment on her favorite place.

They reached the door and it opened from itself and they walked inside.
The inside was also white and many tables filled with food were also seen.

The de Martels clearly caught the attention of many guests and they looked astonished.
Not at the two males, they all gasped at the beautiful girl who accompanied them.

She stood out at them like a sore thump with her black hair, pale skin and dark brown eyes.
Every feature of her family was the exact opposite for Nyx and the people in the room loved it.
They loved extraordinary people, different people.

And of course as excepted, she also caught the attention of the group with four handsome looking boys.

Abraxas let out a small whistle taking a sip of his champagne, while his three other friends couldn't help but stare at their best friend.
She looked absolutely enchanting and she knew it.

"Tom is damn lucky, may I say this.", Damien exclaimed gulping his champagne and his three friends looked at each other, before nodding.

Nyx's eyes soon found the group and she gave them a toothy smile.
Oh, how she missed them.

The boys couldn't help it and smiled brightly at her.

They saw her whispering something to her father and she soon made her way to the group.

Many eyes of young boys followed the witch and looked instantly away when they noticed where she headed to.
Never will they have a chance when she has such handsome boys as her company.