A Splendid Ninja Is Born!

Start from the beginning

The smoke started to clear as Y/n's eyes was widen as he look taken back. "...Why am I...feeling strange?" Everyone was taken back as their eyes was widen and shaking a little.

Gaara's...sand was protecting him.

Kakashi grunted as he know what Gaara did. 'He protects himself using a gourd made of sand?!' Guy thought.

Gaara slowly and shakenly raised his hands as it was towards Lee. His sand started to rise as Lee was getting himself up as he slowly notice. He was on one knee as he tries to crawl away, but his body was screaming in pain. He fell to the ground as he look behind to see the sand coming to him.

'That technique is!' Shino was having a flash back where he remember the way how he motion his hands. It was way back in the forest where they have to retrieved the scrolls. Shino, Hinata, Kiba, and Akamaru saw the sand ninjas facing off against another team. It was then that Gaara made a move...that killed them.

The sand was rising more as Lee was desperately trying to get away but he couldn't. He couldn't move his body as he couldn't even control his breathing. 'No way! He got hit by the Hidden Lotus, and is still bale to bring forth a technique!'

The sand caught up and was on Lee's leg. He tries to get the sand off his leg, but the sand then catches Lee's arm. Grabbing a hold of both of the good parts of his leg. Gaara opened his hand before he closed it, making Lee screamed in pain by the pressure.

"Sand Coffin!"

With Gaara's hands now clenched, Lee screamed in pain. The sand crushed his arm and leg as so many people's eyes widen by the damage. Guy's face widen as it was almost pale seeing Lee screamed the way he did.

'I just can not lose in a place like this.' Lee thought. Guy was breathing hard he see Lee's body condition. 'I want to have my Way of the Ninja.' Lee passed out as he crashed to the ground. Guy grunted with anger as his teeth was clenched.

Suddenly more sand started to rise towards Lee as the inspector notice and his eyes widen. "No!" He yelled. "Die!" Gaara yelled. Before the sand crash to Lee, something jumped in as Gaara look in a demanding way of who intervened.

The sand was swapped away as it show Guy was standing and looking coldly at Gaara. Gaara's eyes widen a little by how his sand was swatted away as Guy squinted his eyes. Something triggered Gaara as he was remember somethings before it crashed away.

"Why?" Gaara ask he was holding his head. "Why save him?" Guy looked serious and cold as he was looking at Gaara. "He's..."

Many flashback came as it was showing Lee's training. Even with him being hurt or how tired he was, he would always say these words. Before he would make an attempt to get himself up.

"I'm all right!"

"I'm getting, so..."

"Guy Sensei, please watch me with a smile..."

"I'd like to prove that I could become a respectable Ninja, even though I can't use Ninjutsu! That would be the ultimate for me!"

"He is..." Lee was sleep from the pain as it show Guy looking intense and serious, "an important subordinate whom I care for!"

Gaara look taken back as Temari was a little confused. "A subordinate whom I care for...?" He repeated as their sensei look serious in his thought. 'Those are words that Gaara doesn't understand.'

Gaara was stumbling to get himself up. His sand was coming back as it was reforming into a gourd. His body was fixed as he walked away as Guy look taken back. "I quit." Gaara said.

"He quit?" Y/n questioned, his eyes widen as it was like everyone was gone. For a glimpse it look at Gaara was looking at Y/n who was taken back by the sudden stare. It faded away as Gaara continue to walk as Y/n was breathing slowly.