Yule ball - Part 2

Carson's heels clacked across the cold stone floors that led to the festive ball. The halls were decorated with galands and enchanted snowfall. Carson reached the final staircase leading to the ballroom. She spun around at the top, modeling her tight dress. She continued, strutting down the stairs. At the bottom was Draco with an embarrassed expression wiped across his face. Carson clutched her stinky hand onto Draco's, and they walked to the Great Hall.

Draco and Carson applauded the Triwizard cup competitors as they walked down the aisle of students. The first dance concluded and everyone joined in. Carson watched as all of the students danced around them. Before dancing, she bowed in front of Draco. Draco bowed at the same time as Carson, causing them to hit heads. Carson's unusually large and heavy head plummeted straight to the ground. It scratched on the cold floor and she shed a single tear. Like a true survivor, she got right back up and begun her favorite TikTok dances she had been practicing. Draco left, whining about the pounding pain on the top of his head.

Carson didn't realize that Draco had left. Everyone that had been waltzing around the floor stopped and circled around Carson as she did her dance. The students all exchanged looks, then bursted into laughter, watching her move around like a monkey and make a fool of herself in her extremely tight, ugly dress. She stopped and looked around her. Everyone was laughing at her and Draco was gone. She started crying like a newborn and ran away to her dorm. Carson ripped off her already bursting dress and replaced it with her oversized black simpson depression hoodie. 🥺🖤 She ran to the abandoned girls washroom and cried her eyes out. A voice called her name and she followed it to the source. It was Myrtle!

"Myrle?" Carson whimpered

"You're here because of that blond boy, aren't you?" The ghost teased.

"Yeah.." Carson replied as she paced the room back and forth.

"He is at the astronomy tower, go and get him." Myrtle smiled.

Carson thanked the ghost girl and ran off to the astronomy tower. She found Draco, brocken and leaning on the rail, gazing at the stars 🥺. She leaned next to him, placing her chunky head on his shoulder. They both sighed.

"I-I-I-I like y-y-you C-Carson" Draco stuttered.

"Really?" Carson spoke in a surprised tone.

Draco grabbed Carson and kissed her forehead. A few flakes of dead skin fell off her head as his lips released. Carson smiled and tucked a stand of hair behind her dobby ears.

"I do." Draco grinned and held her hand.

Carson blushed and said "I want you to call me baby baka cutie cheese bun, and I will call you Draco puppy baka kawaii senpai cream rug 🥺💞."

"No." Draco squeaked "I want to call you my sweet angel girl. 🥺👼"

"Okay fine." Carson giggled.

They returned to the ball and ate food together, making both of them bloated and happy as a clam 🥰. They returned to their dorm and agreed to be good roomates. It was the worst and best night of Carson's life, but she didn't care because Dracko pookie bun bun picked her 😍. Draco laid next to Carson and sung stitches by Shawn Mendez until she fell asleep and snored like a old man 🥺.

 Draco laid next to Carson and sung stitches by Shawn Mendez until she fell asleep and snored like a old man 🥺