Fight Song

"This is my fight song!" Carson yelled as she slamed the car door. Her house-arrested mother got in and sat in the drivers seat. The day has come. Carson would enter Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry! She reached behind her and grabbed her plastic wand and robes. She slowly slid on her aliexpress Slytherin robe. It would be her fourth year at Hogwarts, and she was very ecstatic.

Her and her mom reached the train platform. Carson rehearsed her false British accent one more time. The car sputtered to a stop and black smoke rose from the engine, as a dead rat fell from the exhaust pipe. Carson grabbed the handle and got out of the car. A whiff of rotten cheese and old chicken Mcnuggets rose from the car's interior. Carson grabbed her plastic hogwarts trunk she bought from wish for $5, and left for platform 9 3/4.

She reached the brick wall, and her galaxy print converse squeaked on the floor as she ran towards the portal surface. She tripped over an untied shoelace and scraped her rat-like face. Her forehead was bleeding as well as her gru-resemblant nose. She got up and sang "This is my fight song!", but in a tacky fake British accent. People came to help her, but they were repelled by her hideous odor. She ran into the wall and made it through.

She waltzed towards the train looking like a decomposing rat. Everyone stared at her in disgust. She was fine; in her heart, she knew she was the main character here and she was immune to her own putrid scent. She got onto the train extra early. As she marched on, the train rattled from left to right. Her hairy, box shaped legs shook the train. She sat down in an empty carriage. She was soon delighted at the sight of a 6'11, tall, platinum blond haired boy. He was to be the love of her life, as she decided. His name was Draco Malfoy.    🥺🐭💞

🥺𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝🥺

Draco walked casually by her carriage. Not on her watch! She grasped his wrist with her ragged half-chewed nails, and pulled him into her train cubicle. She sniffed his fried white hair. She plucked a piece of dandruff from the strands. "Here you go!" She said with a flustered face as she placed the dead flake into his pale palms.

"What is your problem filthy mudblood!" Draco screeched as he slapped her dirty hands off his wrist. He left the carriage with a grossed

out face. Carson cried in the silence. She layed across the worn down train bench and turned on her sticky smeared ipad. She plugged in her dollar tree earbuds and listened to Dance Monkey, calming her into sweet dreams of her baby baka Draco. 🥺💞