You're My Twenties - Dino (5)

Start from the beginning

"I see you will be an amazing mom to our children.", he said playing with your fingers.

"May be..."

A Month Later

You received your first ever pay and the first one you wanted to tell was Jihoon. He has always been that supportive brother you need in your life. Once he almost hit your ex with his guitar coz he cheated on you.
( Thanks to the reader who mentioned Jihoon's guitar in comment section )

"OPPA!"

"Wae? Wae?"

"I got my first salary!"

"Eooo chughahae!"

"Wish whatever you want. I will
buy anything for you."

"Guitar!"

"Kkeol! Right now I am in a shop.
I will call you later. Bye! Love you..."

"Love you too"

You hung up the call and started looking at the watches to buy for Chan. You were dying to tell him but sadly can't.

"Was that your husband ma'am? You guys sounded sweet in call.", the saleswoman asked.

"Ani. My brother."

"Are you looking for a watch for your husband or your brother?"

"Husband... Ummmm Pack this. Also write his name inside the box.", you said pointing at a watch you liked.

Evening

"Chan!", you jumped into his arms as soon as he entered the house.

"Okay... Feels like a deja vu... Now what do you want from me?", he asked opening his shoes and resting on the sofa.

"Well I want your love... Attention... Care?"

"I guess someone is needy today. Wait your cheeks are really puffy today.", he said poking your cheeks.

"Open this!", you put the box infront of him.

"Ooo mwoya igey?"

He unwrapped the box looking at the watch. He put the watch on his hand.

"Maeume deuro?", you asked curiously.

"Its really nice. How did you buy it? You didn't use my card tho?", he asked confused.

"Jihoon oppa gave me some allowance.", you made an excuse beforehand.

"Why did you take money from him? I can give you as much as you want."

"Hey! I can't refuse when he gave it out of love."

"From now on dont take money from him. Ask me anything you want. I will buy you everything. Okay?"

You just nodded in response. In reality, Jihoon did send you some money for allowance but you wired him back coz you know he is struggling himself. One of the reasons you wanted to work was Jihoon too. Your dad won't help him and you cant really ask Chan for financial help. Neither would Jihoon would accept either of their help. Getting a job yourself is the only way you can really help Jihoon. You really wanted Jihoon to pursue music even though he is struggling right now. He has a bright future.

A Few Days Later

You have been feeling dizzy since morning. You were barely able to eat anything. Looking at food itself was making you feel nauseous.

"Are you good?", Jimin asked concerned seeing you uncomfortable.

"Sorry!", you quickly ran to the washroom puking everything you ate in the morning.

"Ya! Gwaenchana.", he shouted from outside the door.

"Yeah I am fine. Must be food poisoning."

No! You lied. You had your doubts. The way your face was gaining weight and you missed your periods last month. Also some weird cravings. You knew this was coming. But you didn't want anyone to know before your husband.

That Evening

You quickly walked into the bathroom pulling out the pregnancy test from your purse. Those 10 minutes felt the longest you ever waited to end.

You were so excited to tell him the news. You looked at the clock. There was still time for him to reach. So you freshened up and put the test inside a box with rose petals to gift him. You lit the sweet smelling candles and switched the lights off to create a romantic atmosphere.

The clock ticked 7 but there was no sign of him outside. You stayed by the window waiting for him. The clock ticked 8'o clock. Your phone lit up with a message popping up on the screen.

Chanosaur ❤

I am sorry I couldn't tell you before.
There's a company party today.
I will come home late.
I will have dinner out so dont wait for me.
Eat on time. Okay?

Also dont wait till late. Sleep on time

Miss you love you 😘

08:09 pm

Miss you alot 😘
Come home fast!
Palli palli 🏃
08:10 pm

You blew out the candles in disappointment and made dinner for yourself. You waited for him to return till 11 but there was no sign of him. So you tried calling him but he didn't answer and slowly you drifted to sleep waiting for him.

Your sweet sleep broke by a ring on your phone. You looked at the time, it was almost 2. You looked at the ID. It was Chan.

"Hello Chan?"

...

"Hello? Chan? You there?"

"Ummm come on honey. Show
me what you got. Yes! Yes!
Take it whole! Aah!
You're so good. Ugh!"

"Chan? What are you doing?"

"How dare you get married to
another woman Lee Chan?"

"Who is there with you?"

"Just suck it already..."

~♥~

WORD COUNT: 1440