XII | The Jealousy Game?

Start from the beginning

But, I can't because I could get in serious trouble.

"Good morning everyone." The teacher spoke as everyone sat on a couch in a circle on the main floor.

"I hope you all slept well! We will be sleeping for the next two at the campsite. We leave for the campsite in twenty minutes. Everyone should be at the bus by then." She explained. Everyone nodded.

"Alright, you kids can socialize while I talk with some adults." And she walked away, leaving us teens to chat. I turned my head and Alex was seated on the couch, laid back, pushing up his hips to readjust himself, talking to a few attractive boys.

damn.

He chuckled at something a boy said. His attractive smile and his sharp jawline. Fuck.

Soon, his bitch came and sat on his lap. I watched as his eyes searched for mine, a smirk forming on his lips when they found my eyes. He winked then continued his conversation with his arm wrapped around her waist.

I scoffed and walked to the nearest bathroom. I got in a stall, closed it, sat down, and opened my phone.

I was scrolling on my phone, just chilling on the toilet till I heard banging on my stall.

tf?

"Who is it!?" I yelled, annoyed.

"Open the door." I heard Alex demand.

"No." I responded, going back to my phone.

"Ok." He replied.

I heard someone enter a stall, then lock the door. I saw Alex's head as he climbed the stall and successfully landed in mine.

"You really had to climb through a stall just to get to me? What the fuck do your even want?" I sighed.

"You." He shrugged.

"That's not a valid answer, Alex. What. Do. You. Want?"

"I already answered that question."

"No." I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone.

"Princess?"

"What?" I responded not taking my eyes off my phone.

"Look at me." He demanded. I shook my head.

"Look at me." He cupped my neck, making me face him.

"Cut the bullshit. Fix your attitude."

"What bullshit? The only bullshit I see is you fucking that whore." I cursed.

"I'm not fucking her. And why does it bother you so much?"

"Because if I decide to fuck Christian of Zack it's a problem, but when you fuck a girl it's more than okay." I scoffed.

"That's different." He responded.

"How!? Me fucking someone isn't your business meaning I shouldn't give a fuck about who you fuck!" I yelled.

"So you do care if I fuck someone, hm?"

"Alex, just go." I sighed.

"Nah. I'm alright here." He shrugged. "And I didn't even fuck her, yet."

"Yet?" I scoffed. "Fuck you."

"You said that and you forgave me, didn't you?"

"Said that and you forgave me..." I mocked him in an annoying cartoon voice. "I never fully forgave you."

"Fix your attitude, princess, or I'll fix it myself."

"Is that a threat? I'd like to take you up on that challenge." I smirked.