Counting the days, it should be after the final exam.

If Lin Hongda could be called back in advance, wouldn't his death be avoided?

It was hard to live the life of a rich second-generation rice bug. Lin Mengmeng couldn't give up easily even if she was killed. She decided to save Lin Hongda's life! What's more... Lin Hongda's love for a girl also made her unable to stand by.

At least try it.

So, when he returned home, Lin Mengmeng made an overseas phone call and acted like a baby and asked Lin Hongda to come back to attend her parent meeting.

This is the first time the baby girl has requested. Lin Hongda was happy and a little guilty. He felt that he had neglected her daughter's growth too much. Even if he agreed, he asked the secretary to book the fastest flight back to China.

Get it done!

Lin Mengmeng listened to Lin Hongda's hearty laughter on the other end of the phone, and smiled and curled her eyes.

Summer is scorching.

A group of boring elementary school chickens stood in the corridor outside the classroom, sweating like rain, or whispering in twos and threes, or leaning on the glass window and looking in curiously.

A group of waiting adults sat in the air-conditioned classroom of Class No. 3, listening to the passionate mobilization of the head teacher on the podium.

Lin Mengmeng was also lying on the window.

It is the first time for Lin Hongda to participate in a parent-teacher conference, and it is also the first time that a parent has participated in her parent-teacher conference.

Primary school chicken Jiang Jiaxi lay on the edge of the window with her and looked in. She slammed her small fist and said angrily: "Mengmeng, why do you say that my mom is so embarrassed to let me go to class and tell me not to sleep? She opened her own parents. We are all asleep!"

Looking at Jiang Jiaxi's gaze, Lin Mengmeng almost didn't laugh.

Jiang Jiaxi's mother is a slightly fat middle-aged woman. She seems to be sitting upright and listening very seriously, but her head is little by little, and she sleeps peacefully amidst the ups and downs of the class teacher's speech.

Lin Mengmeng: "... She may be very hard at work?"

"Yes, she is hard at work. I can only play mahjong during off-work hours and go home at 11 or 12 every night."

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

"Who are Lin Mengmeng's parents?" the head teacher standing on the podium asked suddenly.

Was named? !

Lin Mengmeng's apricot eyes stared round, and quickly looked at Lin Hongda.

Lin Hongda didn't seem to expect that he would be named. He was looking at Lin Mengmeng's workbook, and stood up subconsciously: "It's me."

"Mr. Lin, please sit down. You don't need to stand up. It's a good thing." The head teacher didn't expect his reaction to be so great, and he quickly said with a smile, "Lin Mengmeng has performed very well recently. He has a good learning attitude, and has made great progress. Keep it up and catch up with the progress. You will definitely be able to pass the exam this time. A good result!"

"! Good, good," said the three-day forest Hongda good, and I feel very good, a very pleasant happy clappers Road, "the teacher, your school still missing floor do I donate one?!"