Chapter 11- I'm Fine Just Stupid

Začít od začátku

"I already answered that," I replied, walking rather quickly.

"Yeah well I want a real answer," he replied, and I rolled my eyes.

"A real answer hey? That's what you want?" I asked with sarcasm, getting closer to my dorm.

"Yes. I want to know why," Jay said, his brown eyes soft in the early morning light.

"Yeah don't we all," I replied, grabbing the key for my dorm and unlocking it.

He stepped in with me, once again pushing me against the door.

"Be honest with me. Just once."

"When we were on the Isle, you were the only thing I had. The only person who cared about me. And then you left. You never even said goodbye to me Jay. How do you think that felt?" I asked, bitterness filling my voice.

"How do you think it felt, to crawl up to your window one day , only to find that you had left. You never tried to talk to me, or bring me here. No. You forgot about me, and here you are, flirting with as many girls as you want. As if I never mattered to you," I said, pushing him off of me.

I dropped my dance bag to the floor, and walked to my closet, picking out an outfit.

"How can you just say something like that with no expression?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Well you see, it just doesn't matter anymore. You learn to let things go. Emotions cloud judgment, and I need that," I replied, smirking softly.

Closing the door on the bathroom, I started to get dressed.

I pulled on the plain black off the shoulder top, along with the black leather mini skirt, and smirked, quickly doing my makeup

It didn't take me long to be finished, and I saw Jay sitting on my bed.

"You're still here are you," I said, grabbing my school bag.

"What did you mean, with that comment about the girls I was flirting with?" He asked, following me into the hallway.

"It doesn't matter," I replied, and he grabbed my hand.

"Hands off," I snapped, freezing his hands.

He quietly cursed, but let me go as I found my way to my class.

Not paying attention, I ran into Carlos, and we both fell on impact.

"Man you walk so fast," he said with a chuckle, standing up quite quickly.

He offered me a hand, and I took it, before he let out a yelp.

"Ouch that's cold," he said, pulling his hand back quickly.

I looked down at my hands, and saw the snowflakes coming from them, and looked back at him quickly.