[Qianfan is over] Unreliable, who does she call for help?

Is it possible to shake it again?

Just as Lin Mengmeng came up with this idea, before he could implement it, the phone on the desk vibrated.

I picked it up and saw that it turned out to be a message from [Qianfan Guowan]: [Beauty, how is your niece feeling today, is it stable after returning home? ]

In a short sentence, there is a guilty conscience in the care, a bit shameless in the guilty conscience, and a bit naive in the shamelessness!

The virtual "niece" feels as stable as an old dog, but Lin Mengmeng herself is unstable!

Lin Mengmeng did not fight, and took out the proud speed of her middle-aged and elderly friends rushing to the supermarket to grab free eggs at five o'clock in the morning, typing frantically: [You scum, soul light, little silly bag! Do you think my niece is in a good mood, huh? You have the ability to look at my photos, if you have the ability, don't cheat me! 】

Jiang Linfeng's heart trembled, and suddenly he became more guilty.

Stabbed Louzi?

This morning, he wanted to do the same to ask his brother for help. How did he know that his workaholic perverted brother went to the company at three in the morning... Helplessly, he could only mobilize the fox-dog friends around him to rack his brains for the beautiful lady Do elementary school math problems.

Now it seems that the situation looks terrible?

Can't it? They are still high school students no matter how bad they are, and it is impossible that they can't handle a few math problems in the sixth grade?

At this moment, Jiang Linfeng selectively forgot the fact that he was a scumbag all the way from elementary school to high school...

With deep doubts and guilt, and a certain secretive mentality, Jiang Linfeng dialed a video call.

Lin Mengmeng was furious. Seeing [Qianfan overwhelmed] was rushing to scold him, he turned on when he was irrational, and then said in a clear voice: "Scum, you dare to post a video? Why? , Do you think the text abuse is not enough?"

Jiang Linfeng looked at the pretty and angry little girl in the video, and fell into a deep confusion: "Ah? Ah...ah!"

Lin Mengmeng frowned slightly. Suddenly I felt something was wrong.

Then, she heard a scream from the sunny and handsome boy in the video, like a screaming chicken being stomped on his neck: "Damn! Damn! How old are you? You are a primary school student.

Huh ? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" No matter how cute the sister paper is, it is also a loli, not at all the same as the mature and glamorous lady he imagined!

[You received the points from Qianfan Pass, +444 ]

Ah...

Lin Mengmeng felt a little bit in her heart.

It's over, she actually forgot about it, what should I do if it is swollen? She said something was wrong!

A guilty conscience flashed in his eyes, but Lin Mengmeng soon straightened up: "How could I be a primary school student, I am in the first grade!"

Jiang Linfeng said with a look of grief and anger, and shouted even worse: "Don't bully me stupid. , What do you do in the sixth grade in the first grade? Even if you are in the first grade, you are still a minor! I rely on, you told me you are twenty-one, you are deceiving my feelings!"