1. Billy bones

Começar do início

"Ahh shit" Y/N muttered, brining her hands back down.

"Great" Jim rolled his eyes.

————————-

At the Benbow Inn

——————-

"Mrs Hawkins my juice!"

"I know refill on the purp juice
Coming right up misses dunwiddi" called Mrs Hawkins.

"It's alright I'll get it" M/N smiled kindly towards Sarah as she smiled back.

"There we go thats 4 powered spheroids, two lunar eclipses and big bowl of zorellian jelly worms, for the big boy!" Sarah served a table placing their orders on the table, befits walking over to serve a close friend.

"Sorry Delbert it's been a mad house here all morning" Sarah apologised to her dog friend, she put down his plate of food served in a dog bowl.

"No problem Sarah" he smiled warmly
"Ah my alponian chowder with extra solar seed
Mmm yum!"

Before he could enjoy a young child approached his table
"Hello?"

"What brings you here? Curios, little, one?" He hesitated.
As the child continued to stare Delbert started to eat his food awkwardly, before he got sick of it
"Go away" he shooed.

"Are your parents around? Whats the matter? cat got your— AHH" he screamed as the frog child stuck out her tongue and took the food off his fork.

"Aww they're so adorable at that age" gushed M/N walking towards Delbert, jointing her tel friends.

"Oh yes deplorable- adorable" he corrected.

"Speaking of which, how's Y/N and Jim doing?" He asked as Sarah also approached.

"Much better" M/N replied.

"We know they had some rough spots earlier this year but we really think them having each other helps them cope" Sarah continued.

They spoke to soon.

"Mrs Hawkins"
"Mrs L/N" said two robots as they busted through the doors from the Benbow inn having Jim and Y/N in their hold.

"JIM!"
"Y/N!"

"Ok thanks for the lift guys"
Jim shrugged them off and grabbed Y/Ns hand to drag her away.

"Not so fast!" The robots put a hand on Jim's shoulder holding him back, they did the same with Y/N.

"We apprehended your children operating a solar vehicle in a restricted area" said one of the robot police.

"Moving violation, section fifteen paragraph.. umm" the robot holding Y/N hesitated.

"Eight?" she smirked teasingly, making Jim rolls his eyes.

"Six" he corrected firmly, sending Y/N a warning look which made her grin turn sour.

"Thank you"

"Don't mention it" Jim replied as he scratched his chin.

"Guys!" The two mothers sighed  in disappointment as Jim and Y/N looked down ashamed.

"As you are aware ma'am's this constitutes a violation of their probation."

"Yes yes we understand could we just—"
M/N and Sarah were cut off.

"Um ahem, pardon me.. officers if I may interject here" Delbert intervened.

Jim and Y/N shared a look, knowing it wouldn't help whatever Delbert was going to say.