KINDA SORTA PRETTY IMPORTANT

Hello beautiful, lovely, random person who happened to click on my *kind of* story. Honestly this is probably copied and pasted onto all of the works currently visible in my profile, because at this point it's relevant to all.

If you can keep up with my rambling, boring self for just a little while, YOU SHOULD REALLY READ THIS, IT'S KINDA SORTA PRETTY IMPORTANT.

Most likely, the story you are about to read isn't really a story yet. They are ideas and half-crafted stories I haven't fully constructed. Most likely, there are only descriptions, face claims and/or character profiles, and possibly one or two beginning chapters attached.

But here's how this is going to go. I read and write multiple stories at a time and I have so many ideas and random bursts of inspiration that I have a hard time staying focused on one story.

Soooo, I'm leaving it up to whoever somehow ended up here and decided to read through this long, boring explanation to give my rambling self a chance. So it's pretty simple. Let me know about the stories or ideas you like. Vote, comment, or just read in general, and those are the stories I'll update. If I have the motivation and a reason to work on them, I'm positive they'll get done a lot faster.

And if you've made it to the end of this, THANK YOU. Thank you for reading whatever that just was and giving me a chance. I really hope you like whatever comes next, and hopefully it isn't too cliche or cringe-worthy!

Your magnificent, beloved author-person,
Hannah ♥️