But I don't know why, even if she thinks so, she always feels that her heart is uplifted and uncomfortable.

When Xie Yi went to the bathroom, Lin Mengmeng called Cheng Yao.

"Tomorrow you will pick a bedroom downstairs and clean it up, tidy up and move in."

"Really? Can I really?" Cheng Yao was a little bit nervous when she heard that she wanted to say something, but Lin Meng Moe didn't want to listen, turned around and left.

The Lin Family Villa is very large, with several rooms, and there are two nanny rooms. It is not a big deal to give Cheng Yao one of the rooms. In fact, if Lin Mengmeng really wants Cheng Yao to live in the nanny room, Lin Hongda will criticize her if she knows it.

Regardless of the reason why Cheng Yao married into the Lin family, in name she is Lin Mengmeng's stepmother after all. The Lin family doesn't need to hold her to offer her, but how can she be decent, otherwise it won't sound good to spread.

"System, why is there such a mother in Xie Yi's childhood?" Lin Mengmeng asked inexplicably.

"Maybe it's because the author is lazy." It's

a peculiar reason, but... it's so real.

Lin Mengmeng: "...you can't even write this if you are lazy? This is an important plot of Long Aotian's cub period!"

"You ask me, I don't know. I know everything. If that is the case, I am not the system but the mastermind."

"There is the mastermind above you?" Lin Mengmeng asked immediately.

Although she is not smart, she has been thinking about the origin of the system in her heart, and it can never appear out of thin air. By the way, when she asked the system if it could bring the system items to the real world, the system also said that she could apply for it.

To apply, who do you apply for?

Is it the mastermind?

"What is the main brain, you must have heard it wrong, I mean the pig brain!" The system 38740 refused to admit it, and hummed proudly, "Well, this system is going to watch TV, and it will also collect video materials for you. Vicious advice, I'm very busy!"

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

It's best to be like this!

Knowing that she couldn't ask anything from the system 38740, Lin Mengmeng no longer struggled, making up the bed and ready to go to sleep.

real world.

In a single ward of a hospital in the city, the small night light was shining dimly, illuminating the small room.

The sound of the "dididi" instrument kept ringing, and the faint light reflected on the face of the woman lying on the hospital bed, so that the tall man leaning against the window and guarding all the time could clearly see her pale face and picturesque eyebrows. Five senses.

For a long time, for a long time, there was a low sigh.

"Mengmeng, wake up, I have been waiting for you for a long time..."

The next day, early morning.

Lin Mengmeng was brushing her teeth while admiring her beautiful self in the mirror, her eyes intoxicated and beautiful.

If it weren't for firm will, she would really be so beautiful by herself!

The [One-time Beauty Shower Gel] worth 5000 points is so easy to use. Wouldn't items with higher points be more magical? Women have an eternal pursuit of beauty. To be beautiful for a lifetime, who wants to be beautiful for only one day!