"Ah!"

    "Then I should change a person's life like this: When he looks back..."

    "Oh! " "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , You better shut up!" Lin Mengmeng rolled her eyes.

    Cui Ming simply compared the gesture of zipping his mouth. He had already said that he could not comfort people.

    "Look, what you are you looking at, go away (don't get her around)!" 

" give way! give way! Delay... can you afford to delay people's life-saving time?!"

    "We don't don't... don't Accept the interview, don’t accept!"

    "..."

    Lin Mengmeng regained consciousness from the severe pain, and the first thing he heard was Cui Ming’s hoarse roar. At least 100 decibels of the ambulance sirens were reduced to him. Background sound.

    She also carried a nurse screaming trying to shout: "You all get out of the way, the patient's condition is very critical, need to go to the hospital right away!"

    Go to the hospital?

    Her body was convulsive with pain, and Lin Mengmeng realized afterwards that she had fallen from a horse and landed her face first.

    Opening her eyes with difficulty, there was a shining sun on her head, Cui Ming who looked like a mad dog and a sweaty nurse beside her, and several reporters who didn't even wait to see her 18th-line star were like blood-sucking mosquitoes. I couldn't drive away, and kept surrounding them taking pictures, and directly pointed the microphone at Cui Ming's face.

    Reporter: "Is Lin Mengmeng's fall from the horse an accident or a conflict between the crew? Can you tell me? Lin Mei, who won the laurel of the movie this year, played the female number one in the crew of "Flying Phoenix". It is said that she has a bad temper and likes to play big names. Did she do something?" 

"It wasn't an accident... Could it be murder?" Cui Ming was furious.

"If it's murder, it's legal news, but is it your turn to come?!"

    Reporter: "Lin Meng Why does Meng’s chest sag significantly? Is it because she has had a breast trimming, and has the prosthesis ruptured when she fell from a horse? Nowadays, the breast implant technology has improved a lot, and it shouldn’t cause such a tragedy. Is Lin Mengmeng financially in trouble? Cheaper has adopted the old-fashioned technology before?"

    "Yes...yes, yes, it's a fart! Our breasts are pure and natural and pollution-free.who sees it who will know!"

    Reporter: "WhAt do you mean by who sees it will know it? What are you hinting?

    "Don't you have eyes?!"

    Finally, Lin Mengmeng was squeezed in front of the ambulance. Several nurses followed him to give Lin Mengmeng emergency treatment. Cui Ming, who was five big and three rough, was broken.