The Punishment

Requested by Guns_And_Chocolates. Zaniel one shot~In which Zach cheats on Daniel and Daniel punishes him.

Warnings~Smut, Strong Language.

Nobody's POV:-
"What the fuck Zach?", Daniel said as he saw Zach on top of Jack.

"Daniel!", Zach squeaked out immediately getting up.

Jack had wide eyes as he stared at the blonde glaring at his boyfriend.

"Bedroom. Now!", is all Daniel growled out before exiting the room, not even sparing a glance at Jack who was still sitting up half on the bed with wide eyes.

Zach gulped as he put on his jeans and shirt and exited the room, completely ignoring Jack, who was still in shock.

He headed straight to his and Daniel's room and knocked on the door, nervously playing with his hands. He knew when Daniel told him to come to the bedroom, he was still giving him a choice to reject it but Zach didn't want to. Daniel was the best thing that happened in his life and he realized how fucking stupid he had been to cheat on him. He couldn't let Daniel go. He couldn't live without the blonde. Zach felt disgusted with himself and was ready to accept any kind of punishment the older would throw his way, even if it meant breaking up with him which would hurt like hell but it was what he deserved. There was no excuse for his behavior. He didn't get an answer though as he waited and slowly opened the door, his heart beating fast. He stuck his head in but saw no one.

As he entered though, he was immediately pushed against the wall roughly and looked up to see two blue eyes filled with lust and anger looking back at him. His heart was pounding now.

"D-Daniel...", he started but was cut off by the older boy.

"I think you need to be reminded who you really belong to me, baby boy", the blonde growled out, his face inches away from Zach's, eyes darker than black right now.

Before Zach could say anything else the older boy pulled away and crossed his arms.

"Strip", he demanded and Zach obliged immediately getting rid of the clothes. He wanted to cover himself suddenly feeling vulnerable but he knew if he did it would anger the blue eyed boy even more so he stayed put, waiting for Daniel to tell him what to do.

"Get on the bed. On your hands and knees. With your back facing me", Daniel commanded.

Zach nodded quietly and made his way towards the bed, lying on it like Daniel had instructed.

He waited for Daniel to come near the bed but he never heard the older's footsteps so he turned around a little to see if he could spot the blonde and blushed when he saw Daniel staring at him hungrily while smirking.

"D-Dani...", he stuttered out but the older held up a hand silencing him.

"Patience slut", Daniel said, his voice hard.

"I need to admire what's mine first", the blonde continued voice going soft as he looked up at Zach.

Zach nodded, gulping a little at his boyfriend's intense gaze on him.

Daniel waited 10 minutes before finally moving and slowly heading towards the bed. By this time, Zach was rock hard.

The blonde approached the bed and slowly climbed it while smirking. He placed his hands on the younger's back and flipped him so he was lying with his back to the mattress now.

He grinned evilly as he dragged a lazy hand down the younger's shaft eliciting a moan from him.

"Dani. Please", Zach whined out.

"Shut up!", Daniel growled out."You should've thought about it before you decided to cheat on me. I need to make sure you don't do it again. I need to punish you. You're not going to be getting away with this so easily".

Zach sighed but kept his mouth shut. Daniel continued running his hands down Zach's shaft then suddenly stopped completely pulling away. Before Zach could protest, he saw Daniel leaned forward and the older's mouth was near his ear.

"Now this is going to hurt, baby. But I need you to take the pain while keeping in mind how much you hurt me by having sex with Jack", the older whispered.

Zach remained silent jaut nodding.

"Got it!", Daniel growled out forcibly.

Zach gulped and nodded, closing his eyes, waiting for the pain to arrive but it never did, so he opened them again. He saw Daniel's hand hovering over his hole and saw a look on the boy's face which looked like he was rethinking his choice but he clenched his jaw suddenly and moved his hand forward, pushing one finger into Zach.

Zach bit his lip hard trying to contain the hiss but it fucking hurt and barely controlled himself from screaming. A second dry finger followed a second later and he bit his lip even harder. He knew Daniel wasn't going to go easy on him. He was clearly very pissed.

When the third finger entered his hole, he felt tears pricking on the side of his eyes but he blinked them away, knowing he deserved what he was getting. At least Daniel hadn't said anything about breaking up with him yet.

The three fingers left his hole and he felt Daniel grip harder onto his waist.

"I'm going to fuck you now, baby", is all the warning he got from the blonde before his entire dick was slipped into his asshole. The older didn't hesitate to thrust roughly in and out of him, not waiting for Zach's consent. He had lubed his cock so it didn't hurt that bad but it was still painful as the older thrusted in and out of him roughly and without any pause.

He let out a low whimper and gripped the sheets tightly. After 15 minutes of the older just thrusting in and out of him, he pulled out and moved away from Zach as he gripped his dick, moving his hand up and down, jerking off.

Zach whined but just watched him not moving at all. The older came and stood up, heading straight to the bathroom, slamming the door shut and Zach sat there waiting for him.

Daniel came out half an hour later and pulled out a bag from the closet, putting some clothes inside.

"Dani", Zach whispered out from his spot on the bed.

"Don't Zach", the older said, looking up with clear tears in his eyes.

"Please", Zach let out, identical tears visible in his eyes.

"Stop!", Daniel said harshly then he sighed.

"I just need a break", he mumbled before grabbing the bag and exiting the room and Zach's heart broke into a million pieces as he watched the love of his life walk out of his life.

A/N:- Hi. Another part. Sorry this is sad but I guess I was feeling something and so I came up with this. I hope you liked Guns_And_Chocolates. If not, I'm sorry. Anyways Thank.you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💛. Love you guys :).