Birthday it's my Birthday

I do not own Naruto

-------------------------------------------------

Rachel's P.O.V

"All my life I've been good, but now I'm thinking what the hell"

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone. I looked at the clock, it was 12:00 A.M. Who the fuck is calling me this late at night? I wondered. I answered the phone "Hello?" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I winced slightly at the loud shouting. "Thanks Nicole, and yes you were the first person to call as always." "Yes! I will never lose, so watcha doin?" Nicole asked. "Well I was sleeping before you called." I responded "Well I'll leave you to that, night." Then she hung up.

Every year me and my friends have this competition on our birthday who ever says happy birthday first is the winner and Nicole, being the crazy person she is, calls exactly at midnight therefore she shall never lose. It gets really annoying sometimes.

Well today happens to be my 18th birthday and I plan on doing something special, I invited six of my friends over for the entire summer break!!! It's gonna be so much fun!!! Well since I'm awake might as well start planning what we're gonna do. First we should go to the mall, then go see a movie, we could also go.... My thoughts were suddenly inturepted by a knock on the door.

Narutoverse P.O.V

"Damn that fucking pedo bastard, he turned me into a fucking kitten!!!" Hidan cursed. "Calm down Hidan don't forget that we're here with you." Yahiko said sitting next to Konan. "And us to." Naruto said. "This box is to fucking small." Hidan cursed again. "Ahhhhh!!!" They all screamed as the box was picked up and started being carried.

"Does anyone have any idea of where we are?" Kakashi asked. "Nope." They all said in unison. "How about you Sasuke?" Kakashi asked Sasuke who was glaring at Itachi. "Haven't the slightest idea." He responded before returning to his glaring. "Why won't we try to get out of here?" Rin suggested. "We could, but these kitten claws are useless they can't even make a decent scratch." Sakura said. "I think I know what this is." Jiraiya spoke for the first time. "While keeping track of Orochimaru I've noticed that he's been creating a jutsu to send people to another universe, he must have activated it during the battle." "So you're telling me that I'm stuck in another universe as a kitten with you all, that's just great." Tsunade said the last part oozing with sarcasm.

They felt the box being droped and there was a knock on a door.

Rachel P.O.V

I went down stairs and looked through the peep hole on the front door, there was nobody there. "Well that's strange." I thought out loud. I opened the door and looked down. There was a box that read "Happy Birthday" on it. I picked the box placed it inside and closed the door. "What's that?" my older sister Janet asked coming down the stairs. "I don't know this heavy box just came through the mail." "Since when did they deliver mail at midnight?" she asked a second question. "Well apparently they do now." I told her.

I carried the box up to my room my sister following right behind me. When I got to my room I set box on the floor and turned on the lights. I opened the box the box and saw these very odd looking kittens inside. I picked them up one by one and placed them on the floor. As I picked them up I noticed that they were the shade of different Naruto characters.

When I finaly was able to put them all on the ground I noticed that they all looked shocked by what they saw in my room.

My room is large with purple walls. One wall was covered with posters of my favorite bands and celebrities and the others were covered with posters from my favorite anime, one of those being Naruto. I had an entire wall dedicated to the Akatsuki mostly Sasori and Itachi and posters of other Leaf ninja.

I had all the headbands I collected and my collection of Akatsuki rings on display. An average fangirl bedroom. "These kittens look familiar." my sister said. She doesn't watch Naruto that much, but she knows the characters names because I talk about them alot. "Yeah, they do, but I'm tired right now and they look tired to so I think im gonna go to bed now." I replied and yawned."Alright night."she said before leaving and closing the door behind her. I looked at the kittens, they really did look tired "Since you all look tired, you could find somewhere to go sleep, I'll see you in the morning." They all drifted off in different directions. I turned off the lights and crawled into bed myself. I soon fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you all like the new chapter sorry for the long wait. Anyways please review.