I close my eyes, letting out a long sigh, trying to mentally prepare for the day before I open my eyes again slowly. I then sit up and look over, seeing my dress still on his bedroom floor. I walk over to it, slipping it on, letting out a dramatic whine at the uncomforting clothing. I then zip it up before I open up his door, walking out quietly on his hardwood floors.

I then walk out from the hallway, seeing him cooking breakfast in the kitchen in just his boxers, the sight making me stop and swallow hard before I let out a small sigh. I look at him for a moment, the memories of last night flashing into my head, making me shake my head quickly, trying to remove them. Now is really not the time for that.

I then walk out, seeing my phone sitting on the coffee table, making me walk over to it quietly. "Trying to sneak out already?" I hear Aiden speak up as I lean down and grab ahold of it, making me freeze for a moment.

I then slowly stand up, looking over at him, my gaze catching his. "Well...I-" I pause, my words getting caught at my throat, then seeing him raise his eyebrows at me. "Fine, I was." I sigh as I run my fingers through my hair then suddenly spot my underwear on the couch. I quickly walk over to them, holding them up. "Can't forget these." I chuckle before I slip them on.

I hear him let out a breathy laugh, making me look up at him, seeing him making scrambled eggs on the stove. "Do you want food?" he asks softly, the nice offer making me smile at him, furrowing my eyebrows slightly. "I just cooked too much and don't want to waste it." he quickly adds.

He's also a bad liar.

I smirk faintly as I lean against the couch, nodding my head at him. "Sure," I pause, my grin widening when I see him connect his gaze with mine again. "Since you know, you cooked too much. We definitely can't have you wasting food." I drag out lowly, sarcasm laced in my tone.

I see him roll his eyes at me before he looks back down at the food, pulling out a plate. I then scan my eyes around the living room, my eyes widening when I still see the glass broken all over the floor by the table against the wall. I smile faintly at the memory of me sitting on top of it, Aiden in between my legs but quickly wipe it away. "That broken glass is still there and you've been cooking breakfast. You're the one who broke it. You should clean it up, don't you think?"

I see him look down towards the eggs now on the plate, signaling it's done. "Actually, we both did, I'd say. You remember what happened don't you darling?" he smirks before he grabs his shirt and walks towards me, a grin appearing on his face as he slides his arms through then pulls the shirt over his head

I stare at him blankly, knowing he's only seeking a reaction out of me as I keep my eyes on his, not daring to move them any lower. "I do, so I remember you setting me down on that table and pushing the things off of it." I speak nonchalantly as I walk towards him, my shoulder touching his. "So it's your fault." I mutter, sending him a smile before I brush past him and walk to my plate.

I then hear him pull out a chair from the island, sitting down and eating his food. "I mean if you regret what came out of it so much Leah, all you had to do was say it." I hear him say.

I then grab my plate, turning around and looking over at him, my eyebrows knitted together slightly, seeing him look over at me, a small smile on his face. "I don't regret it." I tell him, no particular expression on my face. "I do still think you shouldn't have broken all of that though." I grin at him before I take a bite out of the eggs.

"I think it's a good reminder of what happened, yeah?" I see the corner of his lip slowly curve up into a smug smirk as he then glances down. "As are those on your neck." he murmurs before he flicks his gaze back up to my eyes.