3. Your Bestfriend!

Knock. Knock.

"Dad" said Hope opening the door. "Hope, I would like to introduce you to Caroline. Caroline. Hope. "Hey sweetie" said Caroline in a warning tone. "You are the one who dad always draws." Said Hope. Caroline let out a small smile, while Klaus was red with embarrassment. Oh. The big bad hybrid's face turns red with embarrassment too. Caroline thought and laughed in her mind. "I will leave you both. I have an errand to run."said Klaus dragging Caroline out of her thought.  "Yeah. Dad, whatever " said Hope giggling and she added ," Caroline, please come in" in a friendly tone. "Hey Hope! Can I ask you something" said Caroline. "Of course" replied Hope. "What was that in the morning. You were stained with blood when I saw you." Said Caroline making Hope a little edgy. "Oh that. That was nothing" Hope said faltering. "Clearly, that was not nothing Hope. But if you feel like you can't trust me on this, it's ok. I understand that. Just remember that whenever you need me I will be there by your side to support you." Caroline said  genuinely and when she was about to leave Hope said something. "Hallucinations" she said but Caroline didn't understand anything. "I am getting these Hallucinations since my mom's death. Everyday. And today was no exception" she said. "Oh hope" Caroline said in a protective   tone giving Hope a hug. She didn't expect Hope to return it. She was really happy that Hope trusted her. "Ok Hope. I will be in my room. Come there if you need anything" Caroline said. Hope nodded and gave a smile. A genuine one.

_________next day___________

Caroline just showered put on a normal tank top and jeans and brushed her hair and did a light makeup. When she was about to leave the room she heard a familiar British voice. "Hello, love. Where are you going." Just when Caroline was about to reply both of them heard a shriek. Both of them vamp sped to Hope's room and saw her behind the door sat with her hands wrapped around her legs. "Hope" Both said in unison. "I am a monster. Don't come near me. I will hirt you If you come near me. I don't want to hurt anyone. Dad I don't want to hurt anyone" Hope sobbed. "I know sweetheart. I know that. And you are not a monster, you are the sweetest daughter ever." Klaus said comforting Hope. Caroline's heart clenched seeing both klaus and Hope. She decided to calm them , she didn't know what to do randomly she touched both of them and gave them a vision. A beautiful vision of Klaus, Caroline and Hope sightseeing New Orleans. With that Hope calmed down but suddenly they were dragged out of the vision and when they opened their eyes they saw that Caroline collapsed on Klaus's knee. Both of them were really worried because she is a vampire and vampires can't get sick. Klaus lifted Caroline in bridal style and placed her on the bed. Hope changed something and Caroline opened her eyes. "Caroline, when did you last fed" asked Hope. "I haven't seen you feeding since you came here" Klaus said in a worried tone and went to get a blood bag. "Looks like my dad really cares for you" said Hope making Caroline smile. When Klaus came bag with the blood bag Hope said ," Okay, I will leave you both." she said in a teasing tone and left the room. Klaus came near Caroline who was lying on the bed and lifted her up a little and gave her a blood bag. Caroline finished it within a couple of seconds. "You need some rest, take care for now. We will talk later" said Klaus exiting the room. And slowly Caroline drifted off to sleep thinking about Klaus.

Klaus was painting in his studio when Hope came. "Hey Dad".
      "Hey Hope".
"Can I ask you a question. You should not get angry" said Hope. Klaus raised an eyebrow and replied, "ask away". "Do you like Caroline?" Asked Hope eagerly waiting for his answer. "What do you mean" said Klaus. "You very well know what I mean,Dad" said Hope. "I do like her Hope but I don't know whether it is love" replied Klaus. Hope said, " I hope you figure it out early because i think she likes you." And both of them shared smiles.