cold

a/n: hey y'all I wrote this back in July and it's very cringey but I swear the next part will be better💀 happy reading y'all

"okay so there's only one bed. we're gonna have to...share" I stated nervously. although it was awkward having to share a bed with a complete stranger, there was something about sharing it with kai parker that excited me.

"yeah I can see that andrea" he replied with a smirk.

andrea. the way he said my name made me shiver.

"alright I'm gonna go find some clothes to change into" I said and disappeared into a pretty big closet, hoping to find some clothes, only to find that all the clothes are old fashioned, like the ones you see in old movies. oh wait right this IS the 1903 prisonworld. so I decided to go to bed in my underwear and tshirt.

kai was already in bed. he stared at you when you entered the room
"don't you look like.., what do you call it? oh yes a snack" he said with a smirk on his face.

I hate to admit it but he was cute. straight up adorable for someone who apparently murdered half of his family but hey who said sociopaths can't be cute and it's totally and COMPLETELY normal that I'm gonna share a bed with one right?? yeah. normal. totally normal.

"it's cold. urgghh" he shivered. for a second I thought he was having a seizure but I guess this is totally normal for him. and something about this man just made my heart warm. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

"aaalright I'm just gonna go downstairs and crash on the couch you can have the bed" I said since I was pretty nervous to even think of sharing a bed with this very attractive siphoner standing right in front of me rubbing his eyes