AB: how r u biscuit??

Vi: fine AB 

AB(confused): AB??? U used to call me biscotti right??

Vi didn't said anything 

Ab: I got to know about the allegations, biscuit

Vi: don't worry I won't be anywhere near u nd ur family

 Ab: what r u saying ??? I trust u biscuit

Vi(sadly chuckled): thats why u called after getting the proof

Ab: no..no biscuit it was just my phone broke and I couldn't call u.

Vi: its okk I understand

AB: no u don't, ur face and tone is clearly telling that. U were never like that biscuit. U used to trust me always.

Vi: situation changes person AB. Bye see u soon may be.

Ab: listen!!!! Biscuit!!!!! biscuit!!!

Till then Vi had already hung up the call. When his best friend and kiddos don't trust him what should he expect from AB. Yes he was close to him but he was close to his team also and his team ultimately left him na

Mahi: kiddo u should have atleast talked to him. He was saying na he trusts u.

Vi(teary): "I trust u" u know bhai I have heard this line from many person many times but u know what the truth is except few ,everyone leaves u when u actually need thier support, thier trust. They kick u out from thier life like u r some stone lying on the road. Like stray dogs of street run behind the people na u too run behind every person asking if he trusts u or not, reminding the promise they made to u but they just left, not sparing a glance. U will be getting panick attacks but they will tell it as drama. U will want to scream, cry but even a whisper wont come from ur mouth and they will tell it drama. U will be on the verge of dying and they will again tell it some drama and atlast they made u feel like u r just unworthy even of the breaths u r taking. Life will be the biggest burden and one day u will get crush under this burden even then they will tell it drama. U will wait every moment for death but it wont come. U will begging for death but what u get to hear is " stop this drama of urs it wont affect me. I know ur truth". Those who said they will trust u will leave u. Like a five yrs old kid play with a toy they too will treat u like the one. They will keep u with love and care until u r fulfilling thier needs and suddenly for ones if u will need thier trust, support they will throw u like a housefly. 

Tears were flowing from everyone's eyes. None could control them this time.

Vi(crying to Mahi): I dont want to be that stray dog again bhai. I dont want to be that stone again which will get kicked out. I dont want to be that toy again .I dont have that energy to hear that "stop..stop ur dra...dra 

Before he could complete he burst out in a bitter cry. His body was shaking due to the force of sobs. Mahi just took him in a hug and wiped his own tears as he had a kid to console

Mahi: ssh calm down kiddo calm down I am here na. U dont want to trust anyone then dont, u dont want to talk to anyone them dont do what ur hearts says baccha just ...just dont take stress. U will fall ill na kiddo ur body is still very weak. Plzzz baccha calm down

Vi kept on crying hiding his face on Mahi's shoulder clutching his t-shirt tightly. He still remember thier every word spoken and thier words were basically killing him from inside. Mahi was blinking his eyes rapidly to avoid the tears. Soon he fell asleep in his bhai's arm. Mahi made him laid down on the bed and wiped Vi's tears softly.