You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]

Começar do início

"Hey, But I thought you said-"

"Nope. I changed my mind. Now please go distract her." Twilight said. Spike sighed and nodded and went upstairs.

"Uh..What was that all about?" Applejack asked.

"Oh um..Nothing!" Twilight lied. Applejack shrugged.

"Hm..Okay then."

"Alright well, You can put your stuff in my room. But um...Wait here." Twilight quickly went upstairs, checking to see where Rainbow and Spike were now. Right now they were reading a book together.

"Guys! Hide!" Twilight said. 

"Why?" Rainbow asked.

"Just...Just hide for a second." Spike said. Then Rainbow went under Twilight's bed. Applejack put her stuff in Twilight's room soundlessly, Which was a relief to Twilight. Then Applejack left out the room with Twilight. 

"You can come out now." Spike said. Rainbow got out from under Twilight's bed. 

"What was that all about?" Rainbow asked.

"Uh..Nothing." Spike said. Rainbow chuckled.

"Okay. Can we finish reading that book?" Rainbow asked, Spike nodded with a smile. 

"So what are we doing first Twilight?" Applejack asked. 

"Well, First we're gonna play a board game.

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

Applejack and Twilight got finished playing a few board games. There were some...awkward moments along the way. But Twilight managed to overcome them. 

"Twilight, Rainbow wants to-"

"Spike!!" Twilight growled. Applejack raised an eyebrow. 

"Twilight? Something wrong?" Applejack asked.

"Uh no...Um...I have to do something so...Spike will keep you company for a little bit." Twilight lied. Applejack smiled and nodded.

"So Rainbow Dash? You up for a board game?" Twilight asked with a smirk. Rainbow smirked and chuckled.

"Duh. Although there's no point because obviously I'ma win." Rainbow said confidently. Twilight chuckled and smiled. Guess Rainbow never changed. 

"Well...This game is actually the game that you suck at." Twilight's smirk got even bigger. Rainbow knew exactly what the game was, She chuckled.

"Alright well, We'll see who wins."

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

"Woah, You actually won this game? How?" Twilight asked, Impressed. Rainbow smiled slightly. 

"A friend of mine taught me." Rainbow said, Looking down at the floor with a small smile on her face. 

"Really? Do I know this person?" Twilight asked. 

"Well..Yeah." Rainbow said. 

"Oh. Well..What's her name?" Twilight asked. Rainbow frowned at the question and sighed.

"There's no point," Rainbow sighed. "She's not in my life anymore." Rainbow said. Twilight frowned.

"Oh....Well..Sorry for asking." Twilight apologized.

"It's alright. I don't need her anyway." Rainbow chuckled. But to Twilight, She was crying a bit.

"Well..Sounds like you need her to me.." Twilight said. Rainbow sighed.

"Um..Can we just...Change the topic?" Rainbow asked. Twilight smiled softly.

"Sure." Twilight said. 

"Twilight, Someone's at the door." Spike said. 

"Alright," She said. "Stay here Rainbow. Spike will keep you company." Twilight said. Rainbow noded. Twilight went downstairs to answer the door, Pinkie was at the door.

"HEY TWILIGHT! HEY APPE-"

"Shhh!" 

"Jack." Pinkie said, Finishing her sentence. 

"Hey Pinkie Pie." Applejack said with a smile.

"Hey Pinkie, What brings you here?" Twilight asked.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to stop by to see how you were doing." Pinkie said with a grin. 

"Well, That's a good thing you came. I need your help." Twilight said.

"Oh you do?! What is it?!?" Pinkie asked eagerly.

"So..Let's say I invited Applejack and Rainbow Dash over to my house.." Twilight started, "On the same day.." Twilight said. Pinkie raised an eyebrow.

"So..What are you saying?" Pinkie asked confusingly. Twilight face palmed. 

"You mean to tell me you don't know?!" Twilight whisper yelled. 

"Uh..No?" 

"Well then I'll tell you, They both hate each other. I swear to celestia those two can't stand each other. I don't know what happened but there is no getting these two to talk it out with each other." Twilight said. Pinkie eyes widened as she blinked rapidly. She stood there for a moment in shock, Not knowing what to say next. 

"Ya serious?" Pinkie asked, Not believing what Twilight just said. 

"Yes I'm serious. And I need your help, Both of them are at my house." Twilight said.

"Wait..You mean right now?"

"Right here and right now," Twilight said. "I need you to tell me what I should do. I can't hide the fact that they both are in my house together for the rest of this sleepover." Twilight said. 

"Well..I'd just tell them." Pinkie said.

"What! Pinkie, You don't understand! Do you have any idea to what this would lead too?!" Twilight scolded. "It's bad enough Applejack hates Rainbow Dash more than anything, And Rainbow hates her twice as much!" Twilight said. 

"Well..I still think you should. Like you said, You can't hide the fact that they're both in your house for the rest of this sleepover." Pinkie said. Twilight sighed.

"I know Pinkie...But How will I say this?" 

"You won't have to!" Pinkie grinned. Twilight raised an eyebrow. Then she looked back. 

"Twilight? Is everything okay? You've been gone for-" Rainbow cut off herself.

"Twilight, What are you and-" Applejack cut off herself also. And at that moment, Applejack and Rainbow's eyes met. Twilight saw the whole thing, She blinked rapidly. 

"Oh Boy...This is bad.."

Hope you guys enjoyed it so far!! :)