Nest

It has been a couple of movements(weeks) since Keith has been with the pack. His daily schedule has changed too. He no longer wakes up at 5 in the morning now 7. He does some light stretching with Antok and then he eats breakfast. Then has an hour nap. Then around 9 then he trained till lunch at 12. Then he takes a 1 to 2 hour nap with Regrid. Next he and Regrid will sometimes play fight or hang out in the nest till dinner. Last he and the rust of the pack rust in the nest till it's time to go to bed. It only gets an eruption by a mission. And I can't go on more than 1 mission a movement (week).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time after his and Regrid lunch nap, he calls out to Regrid and asks " what is a nest and how do you make one."

" A nest is what adults make one for their pack and or family for a safe place to sleep. And to answer how to make one, just ask one of the other pack members. They will be happy to show you how to make one in your own room. Say Regrid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next Quintant( Day) around 11 he goes to the nest room to see if someone in his pack is in there. When he got there he saw that Kolivon was rusting and he went to leave but Kolivon say" come in Keith this is your room too."

Keith went into the room and sat down by him and Kolivon sat up and looked at Keith and said " is something wrong Keith."

Keith says while brushing" it is not no much trouble can you show me how to make a pack in my own room please.

Kolivon smiles and says " it ok Keith, do you know what to do now or later."

"Now if it is not too much trouble." Keith say

Keith and Kolivon walk down to Keith room but stoup by a storeroom to get some move materials to make a nest. It take a varga(hour) and a half it was done

Keith asks " do you know how my mother is Kolivan."

Kolivan sighs and says "I do but I can't say much about her because she is not on a mission but I can say she is a lot like you."

Keith says " that ok i get it but could you say if you have any family in the Marmora if that ok."

"She does have a family on the base" Kolivan say

"Can i meet them" Keith ask

"You have meet them"  Kolivan say

"Who" Keith say

"It's me, your mother is my daughter and you are my grandson Keith," Kolivan says.