↳ 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗

Five years after the eldest prince was killed, the kingdom had finally met its breaking point

Five years after the eldest prince was killed, the kingdom had finally met its breaking point. The districts were starving, people were dying, and district went against district, blaming each other for their problems.

Just as it seemed that war was about to break out,
a miracle happened, and our current Queen crashed landed into the gardens of the palace from a distant planet.

Perhaps it was magic, or fate, but for the middle prince, it was love at first sight. For two years, the pair were never seen apart. It was seen as true love, a beacon of hope throughout the land. She was the strongest magic welder the kingdom had seen in centuries. Able to master all the elements, she shared her powers and knowledge with her husband, and in return, the kingdom grew and prospered.

For a while, the kingdom was at peace. It seems as if the horrors of the years before had finally been forgotten..

That was until the night before their wedding. A strange light passed through the sky- a sign of changes to come.

That night, tragedy struck.

As it turned out, everyone had been fooled.

The king had simply been using Elevara for her powers, using them to grow more powerful and stronger, so that he would be able to defeat any enemy he faced.

And when the time came that he no longer deemed her useful, he poisoned her, so that nothing stood in his way.

However, his poisoning was unsuccessful. A maid from District Five had caught him in the act, and was able to get to Elvara just in time to save her. Together, her and a warrior from District Ten carried the young woman to a safe zone, far away from the palace.

They eventually brought her into the safety of District Two, a quiet but solitary district, the perfect place for someone to hide.

And that my dear friends, is where we meet the exiled prince.

☞︎ 𝚃𝚘 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎