↳ District 2

Think your home might be in the outer districts? Looking to get away from city life? Don't like human interaction? Well, look no further!

Well, look no further!

Welcome to District 2,
Where you can be as isolated as possible!

District 2 is perhaps one of the largest of all the districts, and is located on the northern side of the outer ring.

District 2 is normally overcast, cloudy, wet and cold, and its land is mostly covered in dense forrests and large mountains. The territory stretches for miles and miles, giving its inhabitants plenty of room to run around, without ever having to bump into each other.

And, unlike all the other districts- if you're looking for a district that is a bit more remote and old fashioned, this is the one for you, as technology is little to none out here.

There is one town, right in the middle of the territory, and supply drop -offs happen every other week, as royal officials like to have as little contact as possible with the beasts who reside within.

Those that do live here- only meet together when absolutely necessary, like in times of a district emergency, which is rarely.

Since district 2's don't like interacting with one another, they mostly live off the land, and school is done virtually.

Of course- they don't interact with each other as a precautionary measure, as district 2 residents can not control their anger, or their curse. One small disagreement can turn into an absolute bloodbath, and instead of wasting district lives when unnessecery, long ago the leaders of district 2 decided it would be best if everyone remained separated.. to avoid any conflicts of course.

And so far, it has been successful!
In district 2, you can live a peaceful life. On your own, away from the city, up in the mountains, in the snow, drinking hot coco on a warm winters night.

Sounds wonderful doesn't it? A life without having to worry about anyone else but yourself?

Not for you though huh?
Okay, Well let's check out district 4!

︎ ☞︎ 𝚃𝚘 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎