I choose nobody

*The endings have no certain order, so please be patient for the ending you want!*

(Written by starluigi1010)

(Your P.O.V)

"I don't choose anyone." I said.

"Now are you sure (Y/N)?" Dreddy said.

"Yes."

"Ok, just have the want to go home, we can do the rest." Donnie said, his eyes starting to glow a dark blue. I closed my eyes and wanted to go home. I opened them and I was back. I texted Mark. "Hey, can i come over? I want to talk to you." I waited and i got a reply. "Sure, we should make a video as well."

"Ok, I'll be over soon." I went down to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I had to do this. I hid it in my jacket and went to Marks house.

(Time skip)

I arrived and knocked on the door. Mark answered. "Hey (Y/N)! What do you want to do?"

"Lets get something to eat before we record."

"Ok, I can order some pizza." He went inside and i followed. He grabbed his phone and called the nearest pizza place. "Hello? I would like one pizza delivered to (insert address). Thank y- AGGGGH! HELP!" He screamed as i stuck the knife in his back, close to his heart. He collapsed and i hung the phone up.

"You will thank me later."

I sat next to his body, waiting. This is going to go one of two ways. The first, a more desirable effect, or I'm going to get arrested. I heard a knock at the door. "OPEN UP, ITS THE POLICE!"

I heard Marks body move. The knife was on the floor, the wound on his back gone. He slowly got up.

"Welcome back Dark."

"Thanks (y/n), now lets make sure you don't get arrested." He went to the door and explained to the cops that he was alright, he said he fell and thought he broke his leg, but that I helped him. They believed it and left.

"I choose you Dark."