Author's Note

Hi guys!

This is not an update. So I want to thank everyone that has been reading so far. Your votes and comments really give me the motivation to write for you. Don't get me wrong, but writing long chapters could get boring sometimes with no readers.

But unfortunately, our story is coming to the beginning of the end. Spoiler alert: it hasn't climaxed yet or is at least hovering at the climax, but you all know how stories go from climax to ending: really fast. And I know that korrasami isn't official yet, but I might make one entire chapter for those two (just fluff, no smut, which I'm terrible at writing).

[Edit: I've now finished the entire story, and god how wrong I was, thinking the story would be drawing to an end after 9 chapters. I ended up with 27 chapters. And there's some light poetic smut in one of the chapters, totally not enough to make it to an E rating but hey, smut is smut. Let's take a moment here to appreciate my first-time effort at writing smut😭. Ok, joking.]

Also, if I forgot to mention, the Krew started out in Ba Sing Se. I usually refer to that as the compound, which could be a bit confusing. Let me know if there's anything about the story that's bothering you!

BTW: a new korrasami story will probably be coming out a few weeks after this one ends, so make sure you follow me if you want to stay attuned!

Thank you again for reading those few chapters, I really can't tell you how much I appreciate the support.

Until Chapter 10,

AppleJuice