Author's Note: Happy Anniversary

Hey guys!

So I would like to thank all of you again for reading through all 18 chapters. It's been one hell of a ride, and I'm grateful that someone actually takes the time to read through this fan-fiction. This is far from a great story, but thank you for sticking with it. I'll continue to update and improve. Hopefully, the story won't end in a few chapters.

With that said, happy anniversary, Korrasami shippers! Four years ago today (Jul. 26), Korra and Asami shared their first kiss in Turf Wars. If you haven't read the comics yet, I strongly recommend you do. I'm not here to advertise, but the Turf Wars and Ruins of the Empire comic series are my absolute favorites.

You can read Turf Wars online here: https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Nickelodeon-The-Legend-of-Korra-Turf-Wars.

You can read Ruins of the Empire here: https://comiconlinefree.net/comic/nickelodeon-the-legend-of-korra-ruins-of-the-empire.

Both websites are free, but it's best to open them in an incognito tab or use a VPN since they might contain some explicit ads, open at your own risk. And I realize you can't copy and paste from Wattpad, so if you want, just send me a message or leave a comment and I'll send you the two links!

Also, I just realized that there is a Youtube Korra AMV under the same title as this fan-fiction. It's called "Korra - Not Your Hero" by BentPaperClip. My story is entirely independent of this AMV tribute, I only accidentally came across this video in my recommended section when I was 17 chapters in. But check it out if you want, it's quite a great music video.

I swear I'm not an advertiser 😩.

Stay attuned to my next chapter.

AppleJuice