Special Chapter 1 Xielian's B'day

{Happy Birthday to Xielian.
Haha , the story isn't complete yet , but  a special Chapter for Special occasion is something we all need .
Now enjoy this fluffy chapter. Remember, this is from our Future HUALIAN. Haha enjoy~}

Xielian woke up , and without opening his eyes he tried snuggle closer to his lover. But couldn't find him. Xielian's eyes shot open with an almost scream,"San Lang." He scrambled out of bed but a strong pair of hands hold him by his waist and pressed him firmly against a solid chest.

"A-Lian. Happy Birthday." Hua Cheng said as he turned Xie Lian towards him and before the latter could say something he pressed their lips together.

"Mhm." Xielian moaned in the kiss and tried to get more closer but to his utter dismay Hua Cheng pulled away.

"Hmm. My little bunny happy Birthday. I can't believe the fact that you were born on the same day as last." Hua Cheng purred. "Uhm. Huh... Oh , my birthday , haha. San Lang~" Xielian whined and buried his face in the crook of His Cheng's neck.

"Hmm what is it?"

"Tell me do you have class today San Lang."

"Yes I have."

"Humph"

"What's the matter , baby."

"I I thought we could spend the day together."

"Haha. Of course. Don't worry."

"Do you have any surprises for me. Tell me."

"Hm. If I tell you how is it a surprise then. Ok ok now let's get married."

"What! M-married."

"Hm , let's get ready for school, my bunny. Or do you have something in mind."

Hearing this Xielian pushed Hua Cheng on the bed climbed on top of him. Hua Cheng seeing his lover so active in the morning just huffed a laugh.

"Aish. Someone seems to be very energetic today." With that he rolled them , now Xielian on the bed and Hua Cheng on top of him.

"Much better."

(I will leave the rest to your imagination 🙂 ☺️. Ho~ ho~ )

Time skip : evening:-

Xielian was walking down a sidewalk to a place where his San Lang told him to meet. He happily hummed softly as he walked towards his destination. When he reached the sea side it was freaking dark. San Lang told him about the place he had booked for the two of them. Before he reached there he was thinking it would be something very beautiful. But now it's just a dark place. "It can't be right. But San Lang said he would be here. It can't be that he wants me to die in this place , I am so scared. Maybe.. maybe he sent me the wrong address." Nevertheless he tried to stay positive. "San Lang. San Lang are you here. San Lang." He started to tear up , as he stood in the middle of the beach.

Suddenly he saw on light then another, then another then another then the whole place illuminated by soft and bright light , everything around him was floral decoration and a big table with lots of food and a big cake in the middle.  He was shocked by all this preparation.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIELIAN."

Xielian turned back to see Feng Xin Mu Qing He Xuan Shi Qing Xuan Hua Cheng's parents , Mrs Yi , Mr Zhao. Even Ling Wen , Pei Ming , Pei Su and everyone else he knows except. 

Except one person .

Suddenly he felt someone coming, he looked at his left only to see Hua Cheng, the person he was looking for. He was dressed in his usual red colour, but more vibrant and beautiful today.

Xielian was about to jump on him. But suddenly Hua Cheng took out  a small box. " Your highness."  Xielian took the box and opened it. A crystal clear ring on light silver chain, just like the one Hua Cheng gave him last time.

"San Lang. This.....'' Xielian looked at him with an indescribable expression.

Hua Cheng fiddled around nervously.
"Yes. Something I was working on. Hope you like it."

"Ow. San Lang I love you." Xielian finally jumped on him and silenced him by a kiss which soon became passionate with Hua Cheng taking the lead.

"I am sorry for scaring you earlier. It was mom's plan."

"It's okay San Lang. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Aiyo did he propose a marriage or something." Kaya asked as she took out her phone and started taking pictures of the two kissing.

"I don't know." Mr Hua.

"You are not romantic at all." Kaya shouted at her husband.

The two started fighting. The others started laughing.

Xielian and Huacheng still hugging each other looked at the two and started laughing.

Hua Cheng looked at his beloved, who once again was with him and smiled.

"I love you , your highness."

"Huh. I love you more San Lang."

"Hm I love you most."

🐇❣️ 🐺

[ Hey my sweet berries and candies.
Don't worry this is not the end. This is just a special Chapter hehe. Well I hope -

Author's Brain 🧠: shut up you idiot.

Author okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎉🎆🥳 TO XIELIAN✓]

{ Hi my sweet berries and candies. I updated this chapter with some little changes due to changes of plot. Enjoy ~}