Chapter 18 | Cute Taro

...

"You'll be okay. You're so strong Chenle," Jisung said as he left the room for the doctors, nurses and surgeons to do their work.

The whole time when Chenle was giving birth he kept crying. He was too scared that he sometimes forgot about the pain. The doctors felt sorry for Chenle's cries but they had to do this. It was for safety.

An hour passed and the doctor came outside of the room, "Chenle did amazing. The twins are quite underweight so they've been placed in special care, don't worry. You'll be able to see them by tomorrow night. Chenle is alright and healthy but he just passed out because he was tired but nothing too bad. I'll call you in when he wakes up."

"Thank you," Jisung said as he prayed for Chenle to be okay and awake soon.

An hour later Chenle woke up. His eyes blinked angelically, "W-Where's Jisung?"

At that moment Jisung slowly opened the door, "How are you doing?"

"I mean fine now... it was just scary. I think I overreacted," Chenle said as he let out a dolphin giggle.

"That's good," Jisung said, rubbing Chenle's head.

"W-Where are our children?"

"They've been put in special care until tomorrow because they were quite underweight but it's okay. Carrying twins is hard, yeah?"

Chenle hummed as the door busted open again and all the other members flooded the room, "Omg my child! Are you okay?" Kun asked, YangYang being dragged behind him.

"Yes. Yes," Chenle said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Yah! Don't roll your eyes at me," Kun said as Chenle giggled.

A couple days later Chenle and Jisung came home with 2 babies by the name of, "Park Jin Kyong," and, "Park Seun Gri."

3 Months Later

Shotaro had given birth a week ago to a lovely girl named, "Jung Cha Mee." One very beautiful daughter indeed.

"You're so cute," Sungchan said, "Just like Cha Mee."

Shotaro giggled, "I love you so much <3"

"I love you twice as much."

"Stay with me forever."

"Will certainly do."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

 hello! sorry for the really short chapter. im just finishing the story off.

there will be an epilogue which ill either post later today or tomorrow in return.

itll also have a list of their children because y e s.

after the epilogue ill just address a few things about upcomming books :)

i hope you enjoyed this book <3 and look forward to the next book!

no spoilers yet ;)

...

but i promise theyre coming soon...

make sure to follow me to keep updated with all my books <3 thank you so much for all your support throughout.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ