Melody was always out going and loud, although she don't seem like it.
I'm 5yrs older then her. With her being 22 and me being 27. She a lil fruity mf doe.

"YURRRRRRRRRR, WASSGUD you chopped them noddles off ya head." She said.

"Man go on bruh." I mushed her.

"WEA DA BITCHES ATT MANN" the other person behind Dave said.

That's Kasani know as (K3) the biggest and youngest drug dealer in New York with him being 23.

"Im saying tho." Shep said.

"Nigga shut up ... you gotta whole girl." Dave said.

"YOO YOO YOOO WE GOT A SPECIAL GUEST IN DA BUILDING. SAY WASSUP TO MA MANS TREY SONGZZ." The DJ loudly said.
————————————————————

Omniscient

Trey got on stage and the DJ started playing "NANA" and the club got crazy.

Trey let the song play and he looked around the crowd until his eyes landed on Adah

Trey let the song play and he looked around the crowd until his eyes landed on Adah. They maintained eye contact until the song was over.
Adah couldn't lie but she was feeling some type of way.
As trey kept the eye contact going Adah looked away.

"I want to invite a good friend of mine on the stage. Adah come here baby girl."

The crowd started cheering as the spotlight shined on Adah.
Surprisingly she wasn't upset she just couldn't find herself to move.

"Girl you better walk up there before I do."Athena said.

As Adah started walking up the stage another set of eye's was looking upon her.

Odell.

When Adah got on stage she put her hand on his chest and whispered in his ears seductively

"Why you took your shirt off?" she asked.

He laughed and said "so I can give you a show." He stepped back a little.

"I want y'all to give it up fa Adah."

The crowd started roaring. Adah can hear Sarai and Athena saying "yup that's my sister" "yup that's my cousin."

She turned around waving at the crowd.

"She ain't wanna see me perform yall."

The crowd started laughing and cheering.
Dave had a mic from his section and turned it on.

"That nigga trey blushing n shit."Dave said
into the mic.
The crowd looked at him and started laughing even more. Even Adah.

"Aight aight I wanna thank the owner of this club for having me, I'm out." Trey said as he begin walking down the stage with Adah behind him.
Normally Adah would've pulled her hand away but she was a bit drunk.

"Wait i cant leave my sister and my cousin."
Adah complained.

"Alright I'll have my other driver bring them home."

As he did that Adah begin looking around
Her eyes ended up on the one and only number 13 Odell Beckham jr.
Since she knows that she's drunk she thought she was just seeing things but little did she know she wasn't and this wouldn't be the last time she would be seeing him.
————————————————————

Odell's POV

As the DJ announced the guest star of the night trey sonz the club started going crazy. Females love that man. They started playing "NANA" and that was one of Lauren's favorite songs by him.

"Ouu babeee I love this song." she said as she started swaying her hips.

I gripped on to her and she started grinding on me. I looked to the side of me and seen Dave's sister melody dancing on a girl.
The song stopped and I brung Lauren closer to me.

"I want to invite a good friend of mine on stage, Adah come here babygirl."

ADAHHHH??!!! I thought
I saw her getting on stage and saw their little interaction.

"She is soo pretty." Lauren said.

"I know." I said as I looked up at Adah on stage.

Lauren looked at me a type of way but I didn't care, I was too busy looking at Adah.
The crowd started cheering for Adah.

"She ain't wanna see me perform y'all." Trey said.

The crowd laughed.
I was just mesmerized. I haven't seen her in 5 years.

"That nigga trey blushing n shit."

I laughed a little but then stopped once I realized it was Adah he was blushing for. A small since of jealousy entered me as I thought of Adah being with any one else.

Adah was waking down the stage she seemed tipsy. She whispered in treys ears and he walked away. She started looking around until me and her locked eyes. That was until trey grabbed her arm and they walked away.

"Babe their playing my favorite song "act up" Lauren said as she pulled my face towards her.

All I could think about is how I just saw Adah.

Damn.
————————————————————