Part 70: Explanation

Start from the beginning

If you thought about it deeply, you could tell I was a bit annoyed. 

However, he kept his smile on and ignored my question. 

"Lady Roselyn, do I have to have a reason to leave? Do you not like me?" 

These words made me even angrier, because it's like he wanted to see me despite Ivy existing. 

I stayed quiet for a moment and motioned for him with my expression to get on the main point. 

"I just wanted to make it clear that I do not have such a relationship with Lady Castria. Please don't misunderstand me, Lady Roselyn." 

He said this with such a calm face that I was almost led to believe it if it weren't for the otome game otherwise. 

Without any response from me, he turned and left in the same manner he came. 

What exactly was Albert trying to prove? 

Why bother telling me this, did he think I wasn't a very flexible person?

While Onii-sama was reborn with his memories, I'm sure it wasn't the same for Albert. 

It seemed love affected Albert's personality greatly, and he wouldn't be the same as described if his past memories were still there. 

I can only thank Elijah for deciding to wipe their memories out and let them start anew. 

However, 'Ivy'(or should I say Roselyn?) is still a problem, with the remaining mystery of where the real Ivy's soul is. 

I didn't have time to be shocked at Onii-sama's statement before, but now I was truly thinking about it. 

He fell in love with the wrong person in his last life, watched his sister die right in front of him, and now he 'reversed the time back' to fix his former mistakes. 

I wanted to give him a pat on the back for his hardships, because he truly did have to endure a lot of suffering. 

I didn't know what to think of the real Roselyn, the petty and spoiled one. 

Because of Onii-sama's temperament, I would never feel jealousy towards her because he regarded her as his sister too. 

But why didn't she outright attack me when she saw someone else walking her body?

Perhaps she gained a bit of morality and understood her position as the illegitimate daughter of a baron, or perhaps she was expecting something in the position of Ivy?

Ah, knowing how much of an opportunist Roselyn was, it definitely was the latter. 

But where exactly was the real Ivy's soul? 

My mind flashed to the very suspicious blue hair girl who transferred to our school sometime in the second semester. 

Her whole identity was a mystery, not that I payed attention to her personality much. 

It was exactly that I didn't know much about her that she might be the Ivy Elijah was searching for. 

Adriana, wasn't it?

But suspicions were suspicions, they were not to be taken too seriously without a shred of evidence. 

There was too much information that I had to rack my mind over, and I was still in a bit of a surprised state. 

In a few days, there will be the final ball. 

This event will indicate the ending of our academy days. 

It was also the event whereas Roselyn's crimes were dragged out into the light, in which she had no way to defend herself.

Everything she had done was made known in front of many eyes, and even the crime of attempted assassination on Ivy. 

This was how Roselyn was dragged to the guillotine so she would never bother anybody else, ever again.

But I highly doubt that 'Ivy' would forego the opportunity to bring her former body down, so that she herself thrives. 

But I had already confirmed that Onii-sama and Albert weren't interested in her, which removed a lot of her original potential. 

The other male leads wouldn't do much to me in terms of power, so how was Ivy going to proceed?