Disaster

They arrived in Star's room. Through his wide smile and beady eyes their was a hint of pain. Tears and mascara dripped down his beautiful face. "Marco!" Star cried. She was crying harder then Marco. "Remember who you are! Please!" Marco began to go pale. He was losing consciousness (and blood) because of the leg. "LEG SEAL NEW FOOT!" Star screamed. Instead of Marco's foot regrowing, the place where his foot cpshoukd start was a neat, round stump.

Tom lifted Marco up and placed him on Star's bed. "Come on, Marco. Look at me. You know who I am, right?" Marco stared. "Prince Tom Lucitor, future king of the Mewman underworld." His eyes were wide and beady and a smile was on his face. It looked fake. "EARTHTURD!" Ponyhead shouted. "It's me, Pointyhead! Do you remember me?" S tar and Tom stared at her. "What? I thought it would work." She muttered.

Star stared at Tom. "Kiss him." She said flatly.
"What?"
"You heard me correctly, Tom. Kiss him!"
"But aren't you in love with him?"
"I'll do anything to get him back. If it means letting my ex boyfriend kiss my best bestie from earth, so be it."
"Alright..."
Tom held Marco's hands in his and kissed him.

If you were the Diazs' neighbors, you would've heard a piercing shriek.

"TOM?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Marco screamed.
"I-" Tom looked flustered.
"That's the only answer you'll give me?"
"I saved you..."
"That's always how the story ends! Prince saving the princess! I didn't need your-!" He was cut short by Tom digging his nails (claws?) into Marco's arm.
Marco squealed in pain. "Shut up." Tom said, eyes filled with anger. Marco looked down at the spot where his foot had once been and he began to feel lightheaded. "I...how much blood did I lose?" He asked. Marco nervously began to fidget with the hem of the gown, eyes focused on his hands.
Tom grabbed Marco's face and turned it towards his own.
"Look, I know you've been through a lot within the past few hours, but you need to calm down. Don't talk, just breathe."
Marco groaned and got up. He stumbled for a minute.
"Can I at least change?" He asks grumpily.
"Already got that covered, Marco!" Star says.
With a wave of her wand, Marco was wearing his signature outfit except a skirt instead of pants.

Nobody questioned why Marco Diaz came to school the next day as a female. Or why he was missing a foot.
Unless you count Jackie, Janna, Alfonso, Ferguson, Justin, and Brittany.
Seriously, no one asked about the foot.

When Marco got to class he noticed something different.
Instead of Miss Skullnick at the Teacher's desk, there was.....................drumroll please.....................Miss Heinous!
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Oh no...this is bad, real bad! Marco thought as he entered the classroom, hugging his books to his chest. Heinous had an evil grin on her face as Marco sat down. Star was whimpering and she hugged Marco. Everyone stared at them. "Star, calm down. Everything will be fine..." Marco said in a soft, kind, reassuring voice.
Star was not reassured.

Everyone went and introduced themselves to Miss Heinous, everyone except for Star and Marco, who were too scared to speak.
Marco felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see Jackie Lynn Thomas sitting there with a confused look on her face. "Why are you a girl?" She asked him in a sweet voice. "I-uh-um-well..." Marco stuttered. Jackie chuckled.
"It's alright, Marco. You don't have to say anything." Miss Heinous glared at Marco. "Diaz. Get up here and answer question 7 on the board." Marco sighed and answered it.