The Perfect Princess

As Marco arrived at the gates of St. Olga's Reform School For Wayward Princesses, he felt a sharp pain in his head, then everything went black.

Marco woke up in one of the dorm rooms of Saint Olga's, he was wearing a nightgown amd his hair was braided perfectly. The door was open and there was a dark figure in the doorway. Marco sat upright. "Why am I here?!" He asked the figure. "You're here because you started a revolution. You need to be fixed." The figure stepped into the room. It was Miss Heinous. Marco got up and tried to punch her but he realized that he'd forgotten his karate. "Wha-?" He said. "You were in the solitary conformant chamber for a while, little missy." Heinous said. "Then why am I still me?" Marco asked with a roll of his eyes.

Miss Heinous sighed. "You were unconscious. All it did was strip your masculinity from you. We also took the time to remove all your body hair and to grow more hair on your head." She says. Heinous undid Marco's hair and started to brush it. Marco groaned. "So you're trying to make me into a princess?" He asked. Miss Heinous sighed. "Yes, Turdina. I don't wanna here another word from you until you're ready for class!" Oh no...I forgot about the terrible classes at this school! Marco thought as he fidgeted with the ruffles on the night dress. Heinous slapped his hands away from the dress and she went to the closet to find something for him to wear.
After around twenty minutes she pulled out a light green long ruffled dress, tights and matching shoes and then stared at Marco.
"What?"
"Put them on." Miss Heinous said while looking for panties.
"Can I have privacy?" Marco says rudely.
"No. Put it on or I'll dress you myself."
Marco starts to strip down and puts the underwear and tights on. Then the dress, and then the heels.
Miss Heinous braids Marco's hair with a light green ribbon and then puts makeup on him.

"There's a ball with the neighboring reform school tomorrow. Be on your best behavior, Turdina." Marco sighed and starts to get up but he trips. "I can't walk in these heels!" He whines as Miss Heinous walks out of the room. "Follow me and hurry up." She says sternly. Marco tried to run but he kept stumbling. Every time he fell, Heinius gave him a dirty look. Marco looked at his clothes. The corset was uncomfortable, the dress was too prissy, his tights were too...tight! The makeup felt weird on his face and he just wanted to go home. "HURRY UP, TURDINA!" Miss Heinous' voice boomed. He walked faster to catch up with her. Once he got to the classroom the other girls watched as he was forced into a chair.

Princess Marcoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें