Chapter 9: Time is short

Start from the beginning

"LOKI I NEED FIRST AID!", boomed Thor through the whole room.
"I CAN'T! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM HIDING FROM HER?!", Loki shouted desperately back at his brother pressing the buttons of the controller aggressively hoping it would change anything.

When I found Loki ducked in the corner with his knive,
I giggled standing right behind him, waiting for him to notice me.
When he turned around it was already to late and he got shot directly through his head plumping lifeless on the ground.

"Seriously again?", Loki winced in pain when he realized that him and his brother lost again.

Me and Pete threw our fists in the air.

"Never ever mess with Team Hybrid Spider!", Pete shouted proudly giving me a bro-sis fist which I returned immediately.
Natasha who was leaning behind us at the couch smiled at the little interaction between me and Peter.

I tilted my head to the brothers and gave them a fake pout.
"You guys need a napkin to wipe your tears", I said grabbing a napkin from the table handing it to them.
I could feel Natasha's and Peter's giggles next to me.

"Shit, we are going to be broke guys", Clint mumbled to the guys who were sitting in silence.
"So what was it again 50 $ every round to whoever wins and extra
100 $ bonus who betted for us?", I said with a fake cough.

"Also that makes 150 $ plus 100 $ to Natasha and Co. from everyone of you guys", Peter finished my sentence.

I raised my eyebrows and held my hand infront of them.
"Come on boys don't be shy", I said with a little smirk.
Tony laughed proudly and Pepper shook her head in disbelief.

I smirked the whole time when I was holding my hand to collect all the money from the guys when I was standing infront of Clint he pouted with puppy eyes.
"Please I have a family what if they will starve, have mercy y/n", he whispered still holding the money in his hands.

"Why you lying", I said pinching slightly his cheeks and snatching the money of his hands.
"If you would have been on my team you would be already rich Clinty", I added with an amusing face.

He dramatically made fake sobs on Scott's shoulder who was patting him his back with pity.

When I was standing infront of Bruce he was sighing deeply.

"Come on, big guy has to keep his word", I said with a smile.

"If I would you ask on a date would you accept it instead of taking the money?", he asked me.
That was something I didn't expect.
Now everyone's head shot up to us.

"This is gonna be interesting just imagine a Hybrid and a Hulk together", Tony said to Natasha, shoving some popcorn into his mouth.
Bucky whoever gave Natasha a little nudge if she was alright.
She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Oooh 20 bucks she will say yes", Sam said who was standing with the others.

"I am in and she won't say yes, I know my doll to well", Bucky said with a smirk shaking Sam's hand in for the bet.

"That's really sweet of you Bruce but I have to decline your offer, don't worry you will find your love in the future", I said with an apologetic face and patting his shoulder in comfort.

I could see from my sight that Natasha smirked slightly.

"What did she sayyy?", I heard Tony and Sam saying in an unison.

Bucky laughed as a response.
"You own me 20 bucks Sam", said Bucky with a smirk.

"It's fine but thanks for your honesty I appreciate it y/n", Bruce said with a little smile.