Chapter 7: Jealousy?

---Y/n Pov---

After dressing in a comfortable way I made my way to the common room, which everyone already was there.
The weak rays of the sun which was convered in dark clouds were shining lightly through the windows of the Stark Tower.
Everyone looked up to me when I entered the room.
Good thing that my broken nose healed otherwise I would have looked like an idiot at that moment.
Thor was busy, sitting at the table and showing some poptarts into his mouth.
A light skinned woman with dark hair who I didn't know yet, at the bar table  was chucking a whole wine bottle down.
The guys were playing some rounds of billiard on the table pool.
All the girls were sitting on the couch (sofa) and drinking some beer expect Natasha who was sitting at the end of the couch with a little dinstance from the rest.
The Maximoff twins were talking to each other and when they saw me coming in, they approached me.

"There she is our princessa!", they both said loudly in an unison gaining some people's attention.

"We missed you", they both said with the thick sokovian accent while grinning.

"Uh huh sure you both did", cocking my eyebrows at them.

"The sass", Pietro laughed.

"No, but we really did", they said smiling.

"Pietro was worried that you wouldn't come tonight", said Wanda exposing her twin brother.

Thereupon the blonde guy blushed at his sister's statement.
Pietro being flustered didn't stay unnoticed especially by the redhead assassin who was keeping her gaze at me.

"Why wouldn't I come?", I asked them while tilting my head.

"You are the last who came in now and technically 30 minutes late", said Wanda with a chuckle.

"Oh well my bad", I said apologizing.

"Not a big deal the pizza will arrive later anyways", she assured.

"But we are really happy you are joining us tonight", Pietro said with a smile.

"You both are sweet and likewise", I replied sweetly.

They both gave a charming smile and Pietro lightened up like a christmas tree.

"You think we are sweet?", asked Pietro.

"Yes of course"
I gave them a reassuring smile.

"Thanks princessa", they both said in an unison and Wanda smirked.

I gave her a questioning look.

"You know I still have that one snap that Bucky sent me", Wanda stated with a smirk.

I frowned and blinked a few times.
Wanda you little dipshit.
I had to make a move now.

"Yeah anyways, see you both later bye", I said quickly and turned on my heels.
Wanda bursted out in laughter at my behavior.

When I turned around my eyes were greeted with the bright forest green eyes of Natasha Romanoff.
I gave her a smile which she returned and her features softened.
I would totally lie if I didn't say that her smile was really beautiful.
She had these plumb pink lips that was formed into a small smile.

"You want to join me?", she asked me with a smile.

"Yeah su-"

"DOLL!", someone shouted in my ear that I thought that my eardrum was going to being ripped.

"God damn Bucky there is no need to scream, I hear you", I said with a sigh.

He just put his metal arm around my shoulder and just gave me a smirk.