Brian is looking out at the view from his and Dixie's room before Dixie walks over to him, hugging him from behind while kissing his shoulder. Brian turns to face her, kissing her before picking her up. Brian puts her against the wall as they continue to kiss before they make their way to the bed.
"Look at that smile," Brian says after kissing Dixie. "I love it when you smile."
"You make me happy," Dixie tells him as she caress his face with her hand. "And all it took was one tuna sandwich with no crust." Brian laughs as he playfully rolls his eyes at her.
"Mmm, I think this place makes you happy," Brian explains with a smile as he grabs her hand. "It's like it speaks to you."
"You remember that guy, the racer and his dad?" Dixie asks Brian while she smiles at him as she thinks about their daughter, who is with Elena.
"The one with the boat engine under the hood?" Brian asks her as he remembers.
"Yeah!" Dixie says excitedly. "I was looking at them, and I... And I couldn't help but to imagine what you are going to be like." Brian lifts the covers to place his hand on Dixie's stomach. "No, no, no! I'm not pregnant. I'm talking about our little one."
"Is that what you want?" Brian asks her after they kiss.
"It's not about what I want or what you want, I guess. It's about what she wants," Dixie answers him before he kisses her. "Though we should probably give her a name."

The next morning Dixie left before Brian was awake, to go have breakfast with Dom. Dixie left Brian a note to let him know where she was and that he could go explore if he wanted to. On their way back, Dom and Dixie come across a lady trying to get her car to start.
"We should try to help," Dixie tells her brother with a smile. Dom tries speaking to the lady in Spanish.
"What?" The lady asks him confused.
"Do you need a hand?" Dixie asks her with a small giggle.
"Yeah, I think I do," The lady, named Cipher, answers her with a smile.
"Sounds like you're not getting any fuel," Dom tells her as he walks over to the car.
"Yeah?" Cipher asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Cars are kinda our family's thing," Dixie tells her before joining her brother.
"Probably the shut-off solenoid," Dom explains as he looks at the car. "Let's see if we can get some power to it."
"What brings you both to Cuba?" Cipher asks as Dom works on the car.
"The same thing that brings everyone else to Cuba," Dom answers her with a smile. "Culture, people, the beauty. What brings you to Cuba?"
"Work," Cipher says with a shrug.
"Must be casual Friday," Dixie jokes with her.
"How's the honeymoon going, Dom?" Cipher asks as she leans against the car, taking off her sunglasses. "And the vacation, Dixie?"
"Your fuel relay is missing," Dixie says as she looks at her shocked.
"I know," Cipher says as she holds the fuel relay up.
"I love to play games. We've beaten the best of 'em," Dom says as Cipher walks around the car, putting the fuel relay back. "But I'm kind of in a rush, so if you've got something to say to me..."
"Oh, this is a very different game, that I can assure you both," Cipher tells him as she walks back around them. "This... There's something much greater at work here. This is fate."
"We choose to make our own fate," Dixie says as she crosses her arms across her chest.
"Not today," Cipher states before looking around. "Is this the road you take to your apartment every morning? What else is different, Dom? Was Santiago's closed? Did you have to cross two blocks to go get your Cuban coffees? What is it, black, no sugar?" Dom looks at her slightly shocked before he goes to slightly glaring. "Yeah. I put a lot of work into getting you both here today."
"Well, now that we're here, what do you want?" Dom asks her.
"I want you to work for me," Cipher answers him simply.
"Work for you?" Dixie asks her as if she is crazy with a fake laugh. "Oh, I could've saved you a lot of time, then. See, we don't work for anyone."
"You can't walk away from this, Toretto's," Cipher says as Dom and Dixie turn to walk away. "We're going to have this conversation, one way or the other. You see, that's the funny thing about fate." Dom and Dixie turn back to look at her to see if she is for real. "It's cunning. It can bring you beautiful things, and it can also bring you moments like this." Cipher pulls her phone out before holding it out to Dom, who walks back over to her. Dom takes the phone before Cipher stands beside him as he watches the video on the phone. "Oh, you're both gonna want to work for me. You're gonna betray your brothers and sisters, abandon your code, and shatter your family. You see, your team is about to go up against the only thing they can't handle."
"What's that?" Dom asks her as he doesn't take his eyes off of the phone while Dixie holds back tears and the urge to punch Cipher.
"You two," Cipher answers him as she walks around them. "Oh, and, Dom, Dixie, I wouldn't mention this or Dixie's pregnancy to anyone." Cipher gets in her car before driving away as Dom and Dixie finally look away from the phone.
"You're pregnant?" Dom asks his sister confused.
"I..." Dixie starts but her phone starts ringing. "Hello."
"Congratulations, Miss Toretto," The doctor says on the other end of the phone. "You're pregnant."
"Apparently I am pregnant," Dixie says in shock as she hangs up the phone before tears start to run down her cheeks. "Dom, what are we going to do?"
"We pray that our family doesn't turn their backs on us," Dom answers her as he pulls his sister into a hug.

Dixie is looking at her cross necklace that she had been able to split in half.
"What are you doing?" Brian asks as he walks over to her.
"Fixing my necklace," Dixie tells him with a small smile. "It fell off my neck and split."
"Okay," Brian says before giving her a kiss. "I'm going to go get us some lunch." Dixie nods before he leaves the room. Dixie sighs because she hates lying to him before her phone starts buzzing.
"Hey, Dom," Dixie says once she answers her phone.
"Hey, Dot," Dom replies with a sigh. "Hobbs just called asking for us to get the team and meet him in Berlin."
"Damn, Cipher is good," Dixie says as she shakes her head. "Dom, I'm scared."
"Me too but we have to do this," Dom tells her with a sigh.
"I know," Dixie says as she nods her head, composing herself. "I'll get Brian before meeting you and Letty at the airport."