@AuthorRebeccaClark

1 Do you believe featuring in meet the authors has helped you as a writer?

 Yes it has! Because they have helped me become a better writer and understand my love for writing

2 What genre do you like to read?

Oh, definitely Horror! Because I love to be scared and I also love to write horror with my imagination. 

3 What's the best piece of advice you have received on wattpad?

I would say when I first joined on wattpad months ago, it was in the wattpad (mentioned in comments section) of an author who I never met gives me some keys to help me write. Plus wattpad itself, they always give out the best ideas in writing, especially when having writers block. 

4 Are your stories on any of platforms ? (Instagram, twitter, amazon, ect)

 Yes! Facebook, Instagram and I joined another app like wattpad, you can read Stolen Hearts as well on ajoara novels. 

5 Do you believe being a part of the wattpad community has helped you as a writer?

Absolutely! With me meeting other authors and reading their stories has helped me become a better writer. I love how their grammar is so unique and their story is inspiring. I would definitely recommend wattpad to someone else. 

6 What's one story (on or off wattpad) that you would recommend someone read?

 After We Collided by Anna Todd! She is one of my absolute #1 favorite author. She's so beautiful and so talented, and I even love her ideas on romance. 

7 How is your latest story going? Can you tell us anything about it?

Well, unfortunately it's going well, but I have days where I get writers block. It's about this guy who is a college student, meets a girl end they fall in love. They are both Christians and are keeping secrets from each other, as they go into their romance, will they tell the secret they been hidden and will that separate their love? I don't know, but I'm still straightening out the story. As you can see I have not written in so long, and I have to watch a lot of movies and listen to music to help me get ideas. 

8 Do you believe interview platforms, clubs, contests and organization accounts on wattpad are a useful tool to new writers?

Yes, definitely! Because the more tools I receive, the more I understand. It's like going to school and studying and it takes time to manage. 

9 As a writer, do you think its wise to write in more than one genre?

 Yes! I love writing different genres for each story. But before starting one, I have to make absolutely sure I choose the correct genre in case I write a different story. I'm usually pretty picky, because I have so many genres that are my favorites. 

{Click on the link below to checkout this author's profile}