He suddenly paused what he was doing because a new thought flew through his mind. He could feel how his eyes widened when the realization popped into his mind. If he and his new classmates succeeded in assassinating Koro-sensei then the information about him would definitely be released to the public which means that his friends and family from America would find out about him.

How will they to react to the information about Koro-sensei once it will be released to the public? How will they react once they'll find out that he was trained to be an assassin? He rested his head on his hand as those two questions stuck in his head for another few moments.

He shook his head, deciding to not think about it because it definitely will be a long time before it will happen. To take his mind off the thought that just flew through his mind, he quickly returned to browsing Youtube.

Some time later he looked down at the clock in the corner of his laptop's screen and nodded his head to himself when he noticed what time it was, knowing that it was time to come if he didn't want to come late. He may have not been treating grades like the most important thing in the world but he never came late to class. He turned his laptop off and stood up from his seat.

He walked over to his bag and picked it up before slouching it over his shoulder. He didn't check if he had everything he needed for todays day of school because he already did so the night before going to bed. He adjusted it and walked over to the exit from his dorm room but didn't push the door open. At first he wanted to make sure that he had everything he needed for the journey to his school building in the mountains.

He nodded his head to himself after a moment as he made sure that he had everything he needed by pulling his phone and his earbuds out of his pocket. He placed his earbuds in his ears before connecting them to his phone. He browsed through his phone for a few seconds found an app where he had all of his son stored. He pressed his finger against it and was instantly greeted by the view of a song that would be played if he didn't switch to different one.

NIER OST - Song of the Ancients - Devola

He turned the song on and placed his phone back in his pocket. The song started playing through his ears as he smiled to himself, recalling how he just stood in front of the character that sang it for the few minutes when he heard it for the first time. He exited his dorm room shorty after, making sure to lock the doors behind him before starting to make his way towards the school building of his class.

It was time to start another day of school.

-----

The student of E Class were outside of their classroom, standing on the sports field as they were in the middle of P.E. They were all wearing the school's gym uniforms. The boys were wearing blue and light blue sweaters and blue pants for the boys. The girls gym uniform was almost the same. The only difference between their and the boys uniform was that they wearing blue shorts and black leggins. Y/N who was standing in the front of the class between Isogai and Maehara had his sweater unzipped, showing his white shirt undearneath it.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six!" The students chanted almost in perfect synchronization with each other as they swung their Anti-Sensei knives around.

"Ah, the sounds of exercise echoing across the field on a sunny afternoon." Koro-sensei said as he stood in front of his students, twirling the yellow flower between his fingers. He was wearing a white shirt that had a label that simply said his name on it and a red cap on his head. Karasuma, the class' new P.E teacher stood next to him, giving the students instructions, "How peaceful. Or so it would have been if the studens didn't have weapons in their hands."

"Practice swinging your knives from all eight directions." The new P.E teacher ordered as he turned his gaze towards Koro-sensei, "I'll be in charge of physical education from now on."