However, I soon get her back and we continue. It's about 1:00 and the night finally comes to an end. I am happy about all the people I talked to and realize that I am on good terms with all the parties, just the Mexican Mafia is causing me problems. I am also pleased to learn that the Mexican Mafia never showed up, although that is rather odd.

I tell the boys that we are leaving, and Bex drifts to my side, sliding her hand to rest in mine. I look down at her and smile. She doesn't even realize I'm staring and just looks so beautiful as she walks to my car. 

We get in, and I start driving to the base. This week has been very busy, so I have not been able to spend a lot of... alone time with Bex. Now that all my stress is gone, I get to think about what will happen tonight. I look over at and I can tell she is thinking the same thing. Her legs are crossed, and she is discreetly rubbing them together, while her eyes fill with lust and her hands fidget.

I take my hand and grip one of her thighs, blessedly bare due to the slits in her dress. She looks over at me and goes to say something, but I keep my eyes on the road and start massaging her thigh, tracing my fingers along her soft skin, moving closer up to her core.

She doesn't end up saying anything because the only sound coming out of her mouth are whimpers. I smirk at the knowledge of what I do to her, and continue touching her thigh, now dangerously close to the line of her panties, under her dress.

I murmur, "Do you like this, baby? When I touch you and you have nowhere to go? When I can make you cum by just the anticipations of my fingers? The things I am going to do to you tonight, all the places in the house where you will find my cock in your tight pussy. Against the wall, the kitchen table, the bathroom, the floor, the pool. Wherever you want."

Her thighs clench and she moans at my words, not to mention my hand is running along her pussy over her panties. I'm about to pull over and take her right here when I hear BANG.

The car swerves. I remove my hand from Bex, both hands now clutching the steering wheel, my foot pressed on the accelerator.

A gunshot. That was a gunshot. Bex is in the car with me. I will not allow anything to happen to her. I'm speeding along the highway, nobody else is on the road. I look in my rear view mirror and can see a black SUV trailing us, 4 gunmans with different types of guns poking out each of the cars windows.

I yell at Bex, in a stern not mean voice. "The button to the right of your seat, push it. It is the emergency button in all my cars and will alert people at the base and the boys that we need help."

Without a word she reaches down, then says "Got it!"

She turns to me for the next instructions. My heart is racing, I love the adrenalin that comes with a chase, but now I am in a panic because its not just me or the boys, the girl of my dreams is with me in the car. I don't know what to say, when I notice the SUV is now on my side, next to the car and bangs into the side of it.

I see Bex out of the corner of my eye slam into her door from the impact of the SUV. "Principessa, are you ok? I am so sorry," I say, voice slightly breaking. "If you duck down the seat curl into a ball, that way you will be protected if we flip and away from the windows so you won't get shot."

I take my eyes off the car next to me, still trying to shoot out my bullet proof car, and roam my eyes over Bex to make sure she is ok. Instead of seeing a scared or hurt expression, Bex's face is filled with pure excitement, just like how Enzo's gets when he is about to take people down.

Before I can question her, she grabs the gun from the band around her leg and comes to straddle me, facing my chest, as my arms are around her on the steering wheel. 

"Baby, I know I said those things before, but now isn't the time."

She responds. "Get your head out of your dick and open the damn window. If you get us out of here alive, then you get what we talked about."

I am about to refuse to open the window, when Bex just does it herself. She starts shooting and I am driving the car, full speed. I hear sounds of distress, one of their gunman has gone down. Thanks to my girlfriend. 

"Your doing so good Principessa." I yell over the roar of our engine. She grins back at me and continues shooting. I must be really fucked up because I find this whole situation so hot. Bex on top of me, shooting men out the window, while I am driving like a race car driver through the highway. 

"Marco, brace yourself."

"Why!" I exclaim.

I look over my shoulder to see Bex aim her gun at the SUV's tires, and then at the sliver of the engine underneath. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

The SUV flips, then explodes, and I have to swerve into a ditch just to avoid the shrapnel and the flames. "BABY HOLD ON, WE ARE GOING DOWN!"

We spin off the road into a ditch, the force of the explosion making us spin faster and then we flip. I grab onto Bex as tight as I can, trying to shelter her with my body. She is grabbing as equally hard on to me, as if I am her life line.

The car flips into a ditch, and everything goes black.