regrets

Camille POV

2 weeks after altercation

So after me and aug little fight or whatever we have been doing fine like nothing ever happpened. I cant believe i took him back but i honestly can say that i love him. But anyway where going to a party tonight and im so hype because i havent been out in a long time so im ready.

"aug what time does the party start" i asked august. "at nine". "oh i should start getting ready its 8:00" i said as i got up. "yea cause yo ass take all day to get ready" "shut up"i said playfully hitting him. He then picked me up playfully bridal style and went to the bathroom. 'quickie"? he said "yeaa"i said seductively. We took are clothes off and hopped in the shower. I turned the water on and the water flowed down our bodies as my back was against the wall and august taking long deep stroked inside me. I let out loud moans as he took action after 8 minutes we finally climaxed together. Then we finished our shower and got ready for the party.As I was lotioning up aug said"damn bae that was good" "shidd i know" 'girl dont get cocky before i put yo ass in yo place"he said playfully. "and what are you going to do Mr.Alsina" "youll see"he said as he winked. 

After i lotioned up i put on my black laced underwear and picked out a tight fitted skirt that showed my curves. And and a black fitted mid sleeve belly shirt,black pumps,silver screw backs,i put my hair in a high bun.and light makeup. I looked in the mirror and said"damn i look good".

August POV

After me and Cam quickie a nigga was feeling great.lol. But anyway im wearing my black trues,white polo shirt,black timberlands,snapback,and polo cologne. I was now downstaris waiting for a Camille she was taking forever so i said"camille come on im ready to go"i said impatiently. 'here i come" she then walked don stairs looking beautiful as usual. "how do i look"? 'shidd fine as hell"i said. "oh hush"she said blushing. We got in the car and sped off. 

Camille POV

When we arrived at he party it was deep. We we went in the music was bumping "ONLY" througout the speakers then i saw chris and his girl karruche at thebarthey look nice together. Aug looked at his friends as they were waving him over there where they were at. He looked at me then i told him go ahead. "u sure"? he said concerned. "boy gooo! i said laughing. "alright" he laughed. I decided to go to the bar and chill. It was only one seat left and that was next to chris and his girl so i had no choice. When i sat down i asked for a water. Then karruche said"girl u came to the party for a water" she said playfully. 'haha yeaa im slowing down on the liquor" "karruche"she said stateing her name. "Camille" i said replying. 'And this is chris my boyfriend". 'wat up camille"chris said with a sly smirk. "hello chris" 'OH I see u too already met" "yea me and cam go way back" "yup wayyy back" i said agreeing. "o wow" kae said. "yup well ill leave u too ladies alone"chris said giving kae a kiss then left". "tbh girl yall is soo cute together"i said "same for you and august yall give real life relationship goals" "girl wateva". After that we had a long conversation of laughter. "GIRL lemme have yo number" kae said. 'sure its 555-654-8897 (made up). After that i felt a queasiness in my stomach i felt the urge to throw up. "i be right back" i said trying to avoid the queasiness in my stomach. I went to the bathroom and instant started vomiting. When i was done thoughts ran through my head. 'Why am i throwing up i didnt drink i didnt eat nothing really heavy,then i just remembered aug didnt use a condom!"all these thougths ran through my head that maybe just maybe im about to start being called MOMMY!