New Beginning

August POV
I woke up with cam next to me I smiled at the sight. I finally got her to myself again. I got up and did my hygiene then went downstairs to make cam some breakfast. I got out some bacon,eggs,biscuts,grits,and og. I took out some frying pans and went to work.
Camille POV
I woke up to the smell of food then I looked to the side of me and noticed aug wasn't there so he must be cooking. I did my hygiene and put my hair in a pony tail because all the curls were in my face. Then I went downstairs to see aug cooking with no shirt on. So I walked up behind him and put my hands around his waist. "Don't start nothing you can't finish" he said. "who said I wasn't gon finish"i said correcting him. He then turned around and started to lean in for a kiss but a dodged him. "You such a tease but two can play at the game". "Then let the mutherfucking games begin". i said. "Fo sho" he said. We then at breakfast and sat on the couch to watch tv. As I was watching tv aug started kissing on my neck and it felt so good. He then layed me down and kissed my lips then he kissed my stomach and started to go down i moaned with pleasure. As soon as he got close to my area he stopped and walked away. I got up said "aug why you stop" "you said let the mutherfucking games begin" he said quoting me. Ugh I'm mad I said that now.

Chris POV
I can't believe Cam left me I know I was wrong but damn people make mistakes. So I called her and when she answered a man answered the phone
Phone Convo
Man-hello?
Chris-who dis and why u got camille phone
Man-oh watup chris
Chris-August
August-yea
Chris- why you got cam phone
August-oh we kinda a thing
Chris-a thing you suppose to be my nigga and now u fucking around with my bitch
August-yo ex bitch
Chris-bro you foul i ain't even gon fuck wit you no mo
August-shit fine by me
Then I hung up now I was beyond pissed. I got to figure out a way to get them apart. Then I knew just the person to help me out. Jasmine. Yea I know her cause she the one I cheated on with camille. Yeah I know that's bold but she was lookin fine at the club but anyway I called her
Jas-hello?
Me-hey watup jas
Jas-hey wats up
Me-you still want to break cam and aug up
Jas-yea why
Me-cause I want to help
Jas-alr bet meet me at my place
Me- alr
So I went to her place and she invited me in. We sat at her table and started plotting. "So I know a way to break them up" she said "ok how" well I know this girl and she's willing to get aug to fuck her and get it all on camera" "swear" I said excitingly. "Yup and all we got to do is pay her"she said "how much we talking" "she just want 2 gs" "oh that ain't nothin" I said. "Yea for you it ain't" she said. "What day is she willing to do all this" i said. "When ever". "Well let's get give them time to really get feelings then we'll start goin into action"i said. "Alr". Then the rest of the night we chilled.

Wow a lots going on😱
Next chapter very soon 💕