New start

🙌5 years later🙌
Camille POV
Wassup yall I'm finally 21!!! And these past 5 years have been great. Me and chris are together. And he is the best ever. Right now he's at the studio because he is getting into the music business. We moved in after graduation and life is good. I haven't heard from August since I left NOLA I've heard he's also in the music buissnes and I hope it's going good. Do I miss him? Of course he was my first love him. Will I take him back? Idk. As I was in my thoughts chris walked through the door.
"Hey baby"he said
Hay bae" I said as we exchange kisses.
"How was the studio session"?
"Good a new artist want me and trey to feature in his song".
"Oh really what's his name"
"August alsina"
My heart dropped hearing his name. I think chris noticed me acting nervous. "U ok cam"? I remembered aug used to always call me that. "Cam"! "Yea"? "What's wrong"? "Nun" "u sure"? "Yea"i said with a smile. "Well I have to go back to the studio wanna come"? "Yea sure" "ok go get ready". I went up the stairs to get ready I only said yes because I didn't want to seem suspicious. I took a quick shower and put on my blue jean high waisted shorts and a STFU white crop top with my blue legend Jordan's and left my hair down and curly. And put on lip gloss and eyeliner grabbed my purse and went downstairs.
"Dam finally cam taking all day" he said looking down at his phone. "Shut up I'm ready" he looked up from his phone and roamed my outfit. "No the hell you not with them tight ass shorts on". I looked at them and said "there not that short". "We ain't going nowhere until you change" "chris its not even that serious come on". "No go change" "ugh you so fucking irritating" I said walking up the stairs I change into some ripped blue jeans and went downstairs. "Better" he said. "Whatever" "I wuv you "he said playfully. "I know" we got in the car and sped off to the the studio. The car ride was silent I kept thinking about aug I haven't seen him in 5 years.

August POV
Watup my niggas I'm 22 and living the life I'm in ATL now and it's great. I'm an artist now and all the ladies love me. Today I'm going to the studio to meet chris and trey cause I want them to feature on my song I luv this shit. Umm I'm single and not ready to mingle lol. The last relationship I was in was with camille I really miss her and wish I can take everything back but I can't. I haven't seen her in 5 years and wish I knew where she was. But I don't as I was in my thoughts trey walked in "watup my nigga" trey said as we dapped. "wassup how u been" "good ready to do this song where chris"? "I don't kn-" "right here"! Chris said cutting me off. When chris walked I noticed a girl with him. It was camille ! She was still fine and got thicker too but damn she wit chris. "Sorry I'm late she was taking forever"chris said looking at cam. "Boy hush" cam said with her sweet voice that I missed so much. "Aug you ready" trey said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Oh yea" I played the song for them and they listened but the whole time my eyes were on cam I couldn't believe I let her slip through my fingers. "Aug" "aug" Chris and trey said trying to get my attention "yea" "we ready" we all got in the booth and recorded. When we were done we chilled. "Chris" cam said "yea baby" chris said. "I'm going to the restroom" "alr". I thought now is my chance to talk to her. "I'll be back a nigga throat dry". As I walked out I found the girls bathroom and waited.
Camille POV
I went to bathroom because I couldn't take aug staring at me. I straightened my self up and walked out the bathroom but bumped into someone. August. "What do you want" I said "well nice to see you too". I looked away "how you been" he said "fine just fine". "Cam I know what I did was wrong don't you forgive me"? "I been forgave you aug" "then wats wrong why you acting so mad". "Cause that shit still hurt" "I'm sorry can we still be friends" "yea but don't try nothing I know you" "I'll try" he said with a smirk "I'm serious" I laughed. "Ok ok" he said as he got a drink from the venting machine "i told them I was getting a drink". Aug went in first then I counted to 60 and went in so they won't think we did anything. After the studio session which took the whole day we spent the whole time laughing and talking about random shit. Trey left and chris went to go get the car so I won't have to walk. As I was waiting outside aug walked up from behind me and slapped my butt. "Aug what are you doing" I said looking around making sure no one saw. "What it look like" he said seductively "No stop I'm with chris". "man so" he said with an attitude. "Aug you acting real irritating bye" "wait cam I'm sorry can I get yo number so we can stay in touch"? "Yea here" "ok bye" he said "bye" I said as I got in the car with chris. We went home and Chris picked me up bridal style and went upstairs.
🚫Sex Scene read at own risk🚫
Chris put me down" I said play fully. He roughly threw me on the bed and tuged at my jeans. "Chris stop" I moaned softly. "Shhh". He took off my jeans and took his jeans off. He pulled out his manhood and brushed it on my clit through my panties. "Stop teasing me"i said impatiently he slip my panties off and put on a condom then slid right inside of me. He took deep strokes and I moaned each and every one. "What's my name" he said. "Chris" "nope" he slammed even harder. "Awww daddddyyyy" I said as I came. He kept going until he was finish then finally came. He layed next to me and went to sleep as I was dozing off my phone went off I looked at it and it was a text from August
Aug 😑-night baby girl 😘
Me -night
Then I dozed off

I know that was a wack sex scence next one will be better 👌
But omg they finally saw each other❗️
Will she take him back?!
Stay tuned next update soon maybe tonight‼️
Oh yeah didnt check for mistakes please excuse them 😘