"Your dreams do seem real, Erna. How else would you explain the incident with the red-eye creature."? She asked, burning holes on my arm with her eyes.

"I don't know, Chloe. I have tried to make that door appear, but it just- doesn't come."

She sighed, looking ahead as she fidgeted with her fingers. "Erna?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think that the door, or whatever it is-might be locked from inside and that's why you aren't able to get in?" Chloe asked suddenly, turning around as she looked at me with hope filled eyes.

I blinked for a few seconds before pushing the brake and looking back at her. "Maybe...?"

"We need to find a way to open the door from inside or find another passage to that area."

"You know what, Chloe? You are absolutely right. There has to be another passage or another gateway or another way to open the door."

"Of course girly." Chloe let out a breath in relief as she relaxed on her seat.

"Let's discuss this again tomorrow, you must be jet-lagged." I said as I started the engine again, driving through the grassy plain.

I stopped the car in front of Chloe's house as I helped her with her luggage.

"You sure you want to avoid spending the night here? It's late." Chloe asked as she leaned in for a hug.

I hugged her back before turning towards my car. "It's okay Chloe. Rick will be waiting for me and you are already stopping by my house tomorrow, so no worries."

"I don't think telling Ryder and all would be a good idea..." She trailed, looking at me.

"They are our friends, Chloe and the more help we get, the more it will benefit us." I reassured her.

"If you think so, then fine. I'll arrive with them at your place around 11?"

"Sounds good," I replied, waving my hand as a goodbye and getting inside my car.

The car ride to my place was silent, and before I knew I was back home. I parked my car in the garage as I locked the gates before stepping on the porch. The wind cascaded down my skin as I turned around the door knob, stepping inside. As expected, the lights were off and the living eerily calm. I switched on the lights as I moved upwards to my bedroom.

"Seems like Rick's still asleep." I muttered as I opened the door quietly to find Rick's big frame asleep in the center of the bed. I softly tiptoed towards the bed, shaking him hard.

"Fire, fire." I screamed at the top of my voice, "-there's a fire in here. Wake up!"

Rick woke up swiftly as his gaze darted around in panic. His breathing calmed when he saw that there was no fire around. "What did you-?" Rick turned around to ask me as I giggled innocently. "You-!"

"Me-?" I asked, childishly, as he pushed me towards the brain, hovering over me. I stopped giggling, giving him a pout, "It was just an innocent prank."

"Innocent, huh?" Rick arched an eyebrow as he started tickling my belly.

"No, no-" I squealed as my hands tried to get rid of his hold. "-Stop Rick. No." I squirmed, turning on my left side as I started panting.

Rick laid beside me as we both laughed our brains out.

"How's Chloe?" Rick asked suddenly, pulling me closer to himself.

"She's good and well, she's coming over tomorrow with Ryder and others." I informed, laying my head on his chest.

"Group project or something-?"