storm ◇ jasper hale ◇

TITLE:                storm ◇ jasper hale ◇

AUTHOR:          blobofgay - @blobofgay

SOURCE:           Wattpad - https://www.wattpad.com/story/200540374-storm-%E2%97%87-jasper-hale-%E2%97%87

STATUS:            Completed

TAGS:                 #bellaswan #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #carlisle #cullen #deaf #edward #emmet #esme #feels #gay #hale #jasper #jasperhale #lgbt #paul #paullahote #rosalie #shapeshifters #supernatural #vampires #whitlock #witches

ADDIONATAL TAGS:    #EdwardBashing #non-canonShips #mature #fluff #drama

SUMMARY:     Madej Jones wasn't quite normal, but that didn't stop him from moving forwards and move on from his past. His life was full of the supernatural, and he knew he was in deep when he found a certain group of people at his new high school.

In which Madej Jones realises a few things about life, and he's not that hyped over most of them.

Jasper Hale x Male OC

Twilight

[Started: 1st June 2020

Finished:]

RATING:         10/10

REVIEW:

It was more focused on the point of view (POV) of the outside character (OC), Madej Jones. The focus of the story is how the OC integrated and affected the twilight story. The character dynamics, ships, outcome of different circumstances.

It follows the story from Twilight and New Moon. After that the Author (He/Him) has improvised on how the story will end. And I think He'd done a great job at inserting new characters in the twilight saga. Their characters are mostly humorous. But you can see distinct characteristics for each character. They are well developed. As for the original characters, He gave their original character justice. He mostly retained the original personality but painted them in new light. And has actually slight character bashings.

It was a story well written and full of drama. You can tell that the Author has put a lot of thought on the characters and plot. It honest amazed me how He mixed the original plot to His idea. It was just plain brilliant. I also like how much humor was involved in the story. It balanced out the heavy drama.

The mature tag was more for the battle scenes than it is for sexual stuffs. It was actually fluff. But it honestly doesn't bother me as the story itself was great without it. It was actually nice to come across fanfictions that has fluff as a break to many erotic or slight erotic stories common for Wattpad stories/fanfiction.

It was definitely a recommend as it is rare to find Jasper as one of the main focus of a fanfiction which unfortunately I like seeing more of. And as rare as it is, is to find a beautifully written one.