Chapter 1: Memories

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?"

"I'm here to help you escape from here. Oh and my name is Kabuto."

"Ok Kabuto, why are you helping me? What's in it for you?"

"I always help a damsel in distress. Now let's go. I'll explain more when we get somewhere safe."

I nod.

"Okay let's go."

~

"W-wow you ru-run really fast!"

Kabuto said breathless.

"I had to use almost all of my chakra just so I could keep you in my sight."

"Oh sorry. I just really wanted to get out of there."

"Don't worry about it."

"Alright. Now can you tell me everything you can about what was going on back there?"

"Right. I guess I'll start by telling you what I heard before you lost your memories."

I lean closer to Kabuto.

"Do you know what my name is!?"

"Yes I do, now calm down and I'll tell you."

"Alright, alight. geez."

I sit back in my chair. Kabuto relaxed back in his chair and closed his eyes.

"Your name is Lily ."

Kabuto opened his eyes again.

"You were saying that you had a mission, and before you could say what it was that Akatsuki attacked you and erased your memories."

Kabuto said.

'A mission, huh? Hmm I wonder what the mission is.'

"As soon as that happened I went to Lord Orochimaru and he came back with me to save you from the Akatsuki. When we came back, you had just awaken. I'm sure you can figure out the rest."

Kabuto finished telling me what happened.

'It could be a lie I know that much, but I think he's telling the truth so I guess I can trust him. For now at least.'

"I'm glad you made it out of there safely, Lily."

Orochimaru said as he came in the room.

"I'm glad that you're alright as well, Orochiamru."

"I like you. How would you like to train under me and get stronger? I also have another training under me as well. You can be teammates. You look about the same age as him. So what do you say, wanna join us, Lily?"

'what should I do? Should I go with them? I don't know them very well, but then again, I know them better then anyone else. Plus getting stronger would be a good idea. i might be able to get my memories back if I do join them.'

"Aright, Ocohimaru, you've got a deal."

"Good choice my girl, good choice. Kabuto, take Lily to her room while I go tell Sasuke to rap up his training by tomorrow so he can meet Lily."

"Hai, Lord Orochimaru!"

Kabuto bowed to Orochimaru then turned to me.

"Let's go, Lily."

"Okay."

~

"Here's your room. Sorry it's dark and depressing, but since it's underground it can't be helped."

Kabuto says as he opens the door to my new room.

"Don't worry about it, Kabuto. It's fine."

"Alright if you say so. Why don't you get some sleep, it's been a long day for you."

"Good idea I will. Night."

"Good night."

Kabuto leaves, leaving me alone.

*YAWN* "Time to go to sleep."

I got into my bed.

"I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow."

I said as I drifted into the darkness....

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

I was training on my lightning style jutsu under a waterfall when Orochimaru came up to me.

"Ahh Sasuke, how is the training going?'

"Fine. What do you want?"

"I need you to finish your training and get back to the hideout by tomorrow afternoon."

"What's so important that I have to cut my training short?"

"I want you to meet someone very strong. I want to test how strong you have become and test how strong this person is with a fight."

"Fine I'll be there tomorrow to fight this guy. Is there anything else?"

"Nope that's all."

Orochiamru vanishes with a jutsu.

"Heh, let's just hope this guy can last more then a minute against me. I can't wait until tomorrow."

I said to myself as I go back under the waterfall.

"This is gonna be fun."