𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚊 𝟸

Start from the beginning

"Did you know Ray had a camera?"

Norman said.

"He did?!"

{Name} exclaimed and Norman giggled at her reaction.

"Yeah, I borrowed it once and took a picture once. Ray said it was kinda good."

"Oh? Who did you take a pic?"

"Well...."

But the more they talk, the more never wanted to be separated. The more that they joked, they longed for each others laugh and the more they got closer to the lab, Lambda 7214.

The car halted a stop by a building. The two stopped talking and remembered the agenda. Norman heard Ratri unlock the driver's seat and talked to a muffled voice.

Norman looked at {Name}'s face and there were a few tears in her eyes.

"Do...you really have to go?"

{Name} said and hugged Norman. He hugged back and kissed the side of her head.

"Yeah....if it makes you feel any better I..."

Norman was about to say but his door suddenly opened and Ratri grabbed his hand.

"W-wait!"

{Name} called out and reached out to Norman, as he was pulled by a scientist out of the car.

Norman struggled against the scientist's grip and reached out to {Name}. There fingertips brushing against each other as Norman gave up and smiled at {Name}.

"I'll tell you in the other side!"

He shouted to her and car doors closed and Ratri hopped in the drivers seat.

"You didn't let me finish my talk with him!"

{Name} cried out to the man in the front to which he only replied coldly.

"You had enough time, you should have wasted it."

{Name} gritted her teeth and sat back down quietly. Seeing as Norman's suitcase was still here.

"His suit case is still here."

"He doesn't need it"

Ratri replied and sped up the car.

{Name} took a look of the suit case and grabbed it. It was light, meaning that either Norman didn't pack or only one thing was inside. She took it and heard a slight jiggle, sounded like a cup.

She opened it and saw 2 things that melted her heart. She remembered when Norman was sick and Emma kept persisting to see him but Mama kept ushering her outside.

It was during winter season when Norman got a flu. No one was allowed to see him so he was lonely. But Emma was persistent, wanting to go and see him to play so he wouldn't be lonely.

"The book says idiots don't get sick."

"Huh?!"